Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

laugh.gif
 MADNESS THREAD

My Pair from FTL arrive tomorrow... gonna size swap w/ @air23retro  

Gotta stay TTS with these ... 10.5 fits me perfect!

Got one pair, actually would not mind doubling up on these, idk. The only other shoes I've done that with are the White Cement 3, and Black Cement 3.

Seeing alot of price drops on the resell side. I think these will be settle at around $220-$230. Then slowly go back up as pairs dry up.

Anyone forsee a NDC restock on these? Im still hunting down a 7.5

laugh.gif

MADNESS 

Seeing alot of price drops on the resell side. I think these will be settle at around $220-$230. Then slowly go back up as pairs dry up.

Anyone forsee a NDC restock on these? Im still hunting down a 7.5
Not the Best Size to hope for coming out a Restock

7.5 is rare like Care Bears

restock on these will definately happen, i lost count of how many times they restocked the carmines 

I paid 220 for a pair today. Found off of cl. Said they were brand new in the add. Looked at the soles and could tell they were tried on. If they are tried on they are not brand new! I am going to wear them anyways. 220 was a good price. Just annoyed me a bit. Also missing the black paper inside. Asked him about it and he said he tried them on once and threw out the paper because it was ripped.

laugh.gif

MADNESS 

Not the Best Size to hope for coming out a Restock

7.5 is rare like Care Bears
I know bruh, I can do an 8 but I keep reading about folks going down .5....I  will take either.

I have a nice NDC coupon i want to make use of. So im hoping lol

PM's stay up and running.

i dont mind the pink 

if anything my issue would be one that goes for all the 6s i grabbed this year…the shape

they are awkward looking/not true to form when compared to older models 

If they were varsity red or gym red or whatever red we complain that it's not infrared... Now it's infrared and people complain it's too pink... It looks infrared to me no need to be so technical...

You either buy or not buy

Yeah man I thought that too and found it ironic and demonstrative of the foolness of consumers not knowing what they want. But really there's so many people that know about these and demand that even if a small fraction complains about this or the other it still seems like a big population of complainers..

My pair has its flaws with paint and on the tongue but god damnit I love my pair and will wear it till it crumbles.

For those who haven't copped, or worn their pairs yet, they fit very big.  I'm a 13 and I should've gotten a 12.5.  And if you have narrow feet, you might have to wear thicker than normal socks because these are cut very big.  Just a heads up, but they are very comfortable

For those who haven't copped, or worn their pairs yet, they fit very big.  I'm a 13 and I should've gotten a 12.5.  And if you have narrow feet, you might have to wear thicker than normal socks because these are cut very big.  Just a heads up, but they are very comfortable
Yep I went down half size, too big looks like clown.

yeah, I'm a 13 even though i could use a 12.5 in all the 6's i got this year but i always get 13's cause there is ALOT less 12.5's and I don't ever want to strike out. 

I m seriously troubled with these...And can't see anyone mentioning anything...Isnt that infrared looking a little TOO pink ?Or is it just me ? Hm .

Im gonna try to log on into some other forums to see if I like them .

Last edited:
Changing the infrared 23 to varsity red or any other kind of red devalues this particular release, just like buying a brand new car with grey interior and changing it to black interior. Granted its your decision and more power to you but my thing is why buy it in the first place, just go buy a brand new pair of the 2000's or 09's and call it a day.

I m seriously troubled with these...And can't see anyone mentioning anything...Isnt that infrared looking a little TOO pink ?Or is it just me ? Hm .

Im gonna try to log on into some other forums to see if I like them .
Nah, you're the first to notice
tumblr_inline_mokgypj2CM1qz4rgp.gif

Yep I went down half size, too big looks like clown.

Same here, usually I shoot for a 12.5 where possible, but went with a 12 and glad I did..wouldve been clunky as hell otherwise

I paid 220 for a pair today. Found off of cl. Said they were brand new in the add. Looked at the soles and could tell they were tried on. If they are tried on they are not brand new! I am going to wear them anyways. 220 was a good price. Just annoyed me a bit. Also missing the black paper inside. Asked him about it and he said he tried them on once and threw out the paper because it was ripped.
if someone tries on a show in store and decides not to buy them you come behind them and but the shoe that was tried on, would they not be brand new? I don't think you remember a time where you could walk in and try on a few different pairs of Jordan's before buying, but I do. One little try on isn't gonna affect the structurally integrity of the shoe. I promise

As for sizing I been going up .5 in everything released this year in jb. These are no different. My bro and my boy did the same and they all said these are a bit narrow. Weird but oh well fit great wore em 5x straight this week love these

if someone tries on a show in store and decides not to buy them you come behind them and but the shoe that was tried on, would they not be brand new? I don't think you remember a time where you could walk in and try on a few different pairs of Jordan's before buying, but I do. One little try on isn't gonna affect the structurally integrity of the shoe. I promise

I completely agree. That is why I did not say anything after I questioned if he had tried them on. It was obvious he walked around a bit in them. I bought them knowing that I would wear them anyways as I stated. It was not a big deal. Me being as ocd as I am, it was just a bit irritating. He could of simply stated in the add brand new (tried on only). I guess I just expect someone to do what I would have done in that situation. I know he did not do that to be deceitful. He is an employee at the store and bought them on release day if that matters any.

Back
Top Bottom