Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This is what $185 from Nike.com gets you actually $197.20 on release day for an overhyped terrible quality shoe!! All you hype beast I don't want to hear it. JB QC sucks and even with these 2015 releases it won't be any different. Jacking the price up and ultimately it's not worth it. A billion dollar company puts out this type of quality on release day and most people don't say a word about it. I done with J's for a while.

View media item 1294075

View media item 1294086

judging by his avy he'll back in 2 weeks  
laugh.gif
    jk  man

Last edited:
In your dreams. In your dreams Other hobbies to do now, full steam ahead.

JB can have your doe, i'll keep mine.

Last edited:
 This is what $185 from Nike.com gets you actually $197.20 on release day for an overhyped terrible quality shoe!! All you hype beast I don't want to hear it. JB QC sucks and even with these 2015 releases it won't be any different. Jacking the price up and ultimately it's not worth it. A billion dollar company puts out this type of quality on release day and most people don't say a word about it. I done with J's for a while.
You sir are cool as this (no sarcasm)

one less person buying a pair on RD is always a Thumbs up in my Book!

Double Thumbs Up if They're a .5 close to my Size... Sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiittt

View media item 1294075

GODBYE bro. enjoy your life while you can!!! :smh:

If you think J's give you self respect and women, then you do have identity/self worth issues!! LOL

You must be every bit of 20 something. A man can lay with a woman when he can't get nothing to eat son! This young generation!! LOLOLOL

I'm too old of a cat to be fooled by a kitten..............

View media item 1294075

Don't want to hear it? Have you read this thread? People are questioning the quality of the flaws on legit pairs and passing them as bootleg tells :lol:

sigh... View media item 1293432

it's a shame we're in 2014 and people are still surprised by JB's shenanigans:

Popular OG CW GR = subpar quality

limited new CW = great quality.

It sucks but that's how it is. We're buying because of nostalgia. U want better quality with no nostalgia then buy some KD7s, Kobes, LB12s, Asics or NBs. Or the new Jordan CWs... Meanwhile I'll still enjoy my 2 pairs of GR Infrareds (or infrapinks since that's the cool NT way to say it), along with my 2000 pair.

Last edited:
man when you rock these as many times as you do, I dont even wanna think about the yellowing....................

Back
Top Bottom