Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That avy is the perfect fit! @endeesee  
roll.gif

Now that I think about it, JB could come out wit some dope colorways using the black 6 and using either this pattern of paint on the midsole or the white's 

Hey Fam,

Looking for some advice or tips on how to remove this odd ink blob from the side of my Infrareds. Tried rubbing some off with a cleaning eraser but it proved to be a waste of time. I believe the ink to be the same as the number stamp on the inside of the box (identical shade of blue). Any one else face this kind of problem? I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hey Fam,

Looking for some advice or tips on how to remove this odd ink blob from the side of my Infrareds. Tried rubbing some off with a cleaning eraser but it proved to be a waste of time. I believe the ink to be the same as the number stamp on the inside of the box (identical shade of blue). Any one else face this kind of problem? I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. :x

have you tried rubbing alcohol or acetone?

Hey Fam,

Looking for some advice or tips on how to remove this odd ink blob from the side of my Infrareds. Tried rubbing some off with a cleaning eraser but it proved to be a waste of time. I believe the ink to be the same as the number stamp on the inside of the box (identical shade of blue). Any one else face this kind of problem? I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. :x

View media item 1295234

View media item 1295235
Your shoes arrived like that??

Quote:

Hey Fam,

Looking for some advice or tips on how to remove this odd ink blob from the side of my Infrareds. Tried rubbing some off with a cleaning eraser but it proved to be a waste of time. I believe the ink to be the same as the number stamp on the inside of the box (identical shade of blue). Any one else face this kind of problem? I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. 
sick.gif
If it's already been absorbed into the sole, there's not much you can do about it. Even if you clean the surface, it will be visible several layers down. Also go light on the acetone if you use it, or dilute it with water just in case.

I know this was a different case, but this is a reminder for people to NOT store their receipts in the box.

Damn... That's what sucks about shoes like Jordan's

If they Come messed up...it's Next to Impossible to send it back to FTL and exchange for another pair.

They won't have Stock for that.

They should keep at least 2000 pairs set aside for Exchanges and returns worldwide..

Last edited:

Hey Fam,

sick.gif
I know rubbing alcohol gets off permanent marker. Maybe it will work for this?

I'm a female but you're good. Lol.
Haha I always wondered if I addressed any female as "man" in here. I can't tell who's a female at all in here. Guess it's better dat way until one gets annoyed being refereed to as bruh or similar.

I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. 
sick.gif
I'm jus wondering how di hell they thought to put these in the box and shipped them out. I've never seen a drastic stain like this coming from Nike. I always assumed Nike sent good mixed with erroneous pairs to the other big retailers while they kept all acceptable pairs for their warehouse. A shame to see this, i'd be tight for sure.

Hey Fam,

View media item 1295234

View media item 1295235
Looks like receipt ink that's why I don't keep my receipts in my box with my shoes
Happened to me with a pair shoes few years ago couldn't get that **** out

I'm a female but you're good. Lol.
Haha I always wondered if I addressed any female as "man" in here. I can't tell who's a female at all in here. Guess it's better dat way until one gets annoyed being refereed to as bruh or similar.

I'm really lucky and happy it didn't land on the infrared color. :x
View media item 1295235

I'm jus wondering how di hell they thought to put these in the box and shipped them out. I've never seen a drastic stain like this coming from Nike. I always assumed Nike sent good mixed with erroneous pairs to the other big retailers while they kept all acceptable pairs for their warehouse. A shame to see this, i'd be tight for sure.

its more than likely (like he said) the stamp in the box & they couldve been sitting directly on that stamp for the entire trip to him.... not even mentioning any possible mositure or the weather in route

The box looked flawless and the receipt wasn't inside the sneaker box. There was the blue Id ink but no signs of it running or dripping anywhere but the side of the sneaker (what you see in the images). It also managed to get on a few spots on the bottom of the sneaker. I'll post my progress on removing this. Thanks for the insight and also the tips to never leave receipts with your sneakers. I never considered ink from those receipts as a threat before. 

Word.

8s get slept on a lot, especially by me, but ever since I bought a pair of Playoffs I've been coming around and the chromes are cool. Just don't need another black/white sneaker. Wouldn't mind a retro though. We'll probably see them 2016 with the year of the 8s.

its more than likely (like he said) the stamp in the box & they couldve been sitting directly on that stamp for the entire trip to him.... not even mentioning any possible mositure or the weather in route
Seems possible, would be bad packaging for that area to be outside of the shoe box paper. It's also possible the ink dropped from the stamper before they stamped the box.

Back
Top Bottom