Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dropped off mine and the lady friend's pair to the Jason Markk store to get the Repel treatment applied. The product is only $17 but I'd rather not try to apply it. I don't have the best of luck with such applications
laugh.gif

Is this the after result? They look awesome. 

his story on dem

Here's a close up of my black/royal VI's:
85oni2f.jpg

The infamous black/royal VI's. These have been around since 2000, and it's funny to see that every once in awhile they get circulated again. They're just a basic black/infrared VI that was customized by Niketalk's KVN. I know what alot of you are thinking, but at the time I had 3 deadstock pairs of infrareds and I didn't anticipate the value to sky rocket like they did. However, they're still pretty fresh to me, and I don't regret my decision on having them painted. Now a days, more people will probably think they're fake than real, which is why I don't wear them that often...

Man, still looking for 11.5 but the other thing I wanted to say is this: 

YOU as the consumer control these resellers...not the other way around...hypothetically:

Reseller wants $400 for Columbia 11s. You say i'll pay 250. They sit and sit and eventually they will BEG you to take 250. 

People are always scared to affect change. If an employee offers to sell me a ticket....i'm snitching to the manager and the corporate office. That example would make other employees think twice. This happened at a local city gear, and ALL the employees got fired and the district manager had to run the release and sell to customers who were waiting in line. 

If NikeTalk as a community came together and said no more resale prices....reselling would slow down...people listen to this community more than you guys think. 

good talk but tell this to the liquidator lames on this site.....you will have a bout and they will bring up an economics lesson

To the folks painting the midsole with a deeper infrared, what's that do for matching the rest of the infrared on the shoe?

Sorry if already mentioned (been busy with holiday season to keep up after I copped my pairs - #RetailLife) but I want to know whats the best repellant to combat the ashy black that will happen to these the same way it happened to my black / red 4s?

That being said these are AMAZING! :smokin

Last edited:
Folks want these sneakers bad. My cousin sold a pair to his neighbor for $300.....I was like :frown: .

It isn't hard to get $280-300 for them to be honest.

Funny part is I have a member on here that might be playing me out for my size 10's for a lot less, I think it might be time to put them back out into the wild. I just hate when people try to play out others, if you don't want them just say so, no need to have another NT member hold them for you. Midnight tonight, they get released :\

It isn't hard to get $280-300 for them to be honest.

Funny part is I have a member on here that might be playing me out for my size 10's for a lot less, I think it might be time to put them back out into the wild. I just hate when people try to play out others, if you don't want them just say so, no need to have another NT member hold them for you. Midnight tonight, they get released
ohwell.gif
No one should be trying to play anyone here but you know how some folks can be. Definitely hit them with a deadline. If they want them bad enough they'll make it happen and if they don't they'll be checking for restocks...I'm just saying...

Last edited:
No one should be trying to play anyone here but you know how some folks can be. Definitely hit them with a deadline. If they want them bad enough they'll make it happen and if they don't they'll be checking for restocks...I'm just saying...

I hear ya, I was thinking NT people would at least respect the whole sneaker thing thats all. I tried to meet up 2 times waited around, changed to just shipping to them and now MIA.. I know people get busy doing things so hopefully he comes through, I would rather just complete the deal on here then going to ebay or something. All I care about is, you taking them 100%? great... you arent? well let someone know. cCommon decency

I hear ya, I was thinking NT people would at least respect the whole sneaker thing thats all. I tried to meet up 2 times waited around, changed to just shipping to them and now MIA.. I know people get busy doing things so hopefully he comes through, I would rather just complete the deal on here then going to ebay or something. All I care about is, you taking them 100%? great... you arent? well let someone know. cCommon decency
True. All this with the same person? If so I'd pull the plug, true its holiday season but you make time for what you want. Thats all I'm saying...

I honestly would care less if people thought they were fake. Rock those joints or send them my way
I remember back in the days if anything on a shoe, shirt, etc. was off, you got ragged on bad. Peeps didn't do customizing like that back then because of replicas and fakes. If your joint look different... nah yo dem joints is fake. Yo dude over her rocking dat foogazie Shiiet. Get outta of her wit dat foo foo shiiet. Haha

That was in the 90's though. Time sure has changed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom