Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well, I guess the New JASON MARKK Store in LA has got people going thur there

Folks really don't know how to take care of their kicks and what not!

I also heard of dudes taking their Beaters there and having them DEEP CLEANED to Resell

even finding kicks at Goodwill and dropping them off at Jason Markk store for Restore/Deep Clean Etc etc
Yeah I can under stand restoration or deep cleaning, because maybe people dont have time to do something like that. But a 2 minute repellant spray session??? 

Someone asked about what Jason markk repel did for the glue/misc marks. Here's your up close pics. Doesn't really change much, but as you can see they still will look fantastic on foot
just to follow up, how does the finished product look now? Did it change the texture of the material at all?

thanks!

just to follow up, how does the finished product look now? Did it change the texture of the material at all?

thanks!
those pics were the dried product. The material is exactly the same except water bounces off it. I did test it out on my Suns 8s I sprayed. For me each can did 3 shoes with 2 coats.

THey wasn't  replicating shoes like that in the 90's. If it was a replica, it was spalding or pro kids coming out with a similar design , but it said spalding in big letters on the shoes. I painted my shoes all the time back in the day, everybody thought they were fresh.  It was the exact opposite, back then people applauded being different, now a days everybody has to be the same or your fake.
Not replicas like today, more like knock offs.
I jus remember folks getting teased like crazy back then. I got teased in Jr high in like 91/92 when I tried to hook up a hand me down pair, never again after dat. In HS was different though, by then, everyone was just trying to be the first to rock the newest kicks out with the freshest Hilfiger or Polo gear. Must be my personal experiences then. But I do remember all the fake stuff my grand moms and them would buy thinking they were real from either Canal St. Delancy St. or from some flea market. 

Hey I'm new to NT.

Got 2 pairs of these at the initial release.

Can someone please tell me what no GM talk means before I post something that I shouldn't?

Last edited:
The re-painted Black infra 6s look much better. That angelus Infrared is definitely more reminiscent of the 2000 deep infrared , Id say its a shade between the OG and 2000s. 2014s are a good 3-4 shades lighter than og's. Jb shoulda just used this color from the gate on the 2014 infra 6s.

Last edited:
Thanks Trentbg.  Repped.

I sold one pair today for $250.00.

Is it likely that if I wait until Spring to sell the second pair that they will be worth more?

First pair I got from Jimmy Jazz since Concords. Great feeling especially since it was like 7 hours after they restocked on a Monday or Tuesday. 

So people take their shoes to stores to get repellant sprayed on them?
laugh.gif
I must be old, these young cats are soft.
LOL

As I stated in my first post I am new to NT and I'm not fully aware of what can/should be posted on various forum threads.

Didn't mean to offend or speak out of line.

No need to be a jerk.

Last edited:
I neeed heelp! I have the chance to buy or Jordan 3 sport blue or Jordan 3 fire red (2013). Which one has a better quality and which model would you choose? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom