Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If the blk/red I thread is ANY indication, you all who want this shoe better hire a programmer now to make you the best bot the world has seen. Then you better get your social interaction game to it's max so that you can have 10 connects. My guess (emphasis on guess because ya'll be wayyyy more in the know) is that these will drop late into next year...perhaps around christmas.  I'm gonna say good luck to those who want a pair now, and we don't even know the release date yet. And you all should pray they don't put NA on the back, as cool as that may be. If they do...then the frenzy will be terrible. 

Last edited:
this thread had been dead the past couple days probably because of the yeezy 2 speecualtion and bred 1 release.. This is the next jb purchase on my radar

well the release isn't even "official" yet either, gonna be ALOT of shoes coming out between now and when these drop

These are definitely #1 on my radar for 2014 already.. Been looking forward to this year just because of the 6's.. These and the whites are a definite since I missed the pack in 2010.. Hope it's June like they say.. Summer shoe for sure

I don't expect pics to pop up...also depends on when they are releasing...

These will do since the DMP'S are NEVER coming out again.

The only reasons i would pick DMP 6s over these 6s is cause of quality

and if these black infras use og material i dont see how you could mess with those over these

Gonna have to get these, they'll join my bred family if I manage to get em

Hopefully we get some official info after the bred 1 craze

Will let you know some shops in France if we get em

The only reasons i would pick DMP 6s over these 6s is cause of quality

and if these black infras use og material i dont see how you could mess with those over these

Most definitely. I imagine they're going to use suede for these though.

I get you the quality was bad and they werent true to the OG material but i feel you can easily get the previous release

If they hold out on releasing these i feel like they are holding out on certain colorways to make surr people dont leave leave the brand

I get you the quality was bad and they werent true to the OG material but i feel you can easily get the previous release

If they hold out on releasing these i feel like they are holding out on certain colorways to make surr people dont leave leave the brand

No doubt.. There are always those coveted cw's that people are waiting for to "retire" and they certainly know how to keep em thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom