Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Ima laugh when all the people who bashed the Wht/Infrareds buy these. Cuz they'll def use the same shade.

i know im literally gonna bring quotes from people who bashed it in the white infrared post and post it here if they plannin on gettin these lmao, put he hypebeasts on the spot
Exactly it's because of the hype with black infrareds that people are gonna forget what they said about the shade of infrared

Last edited:
These and the Maroons are the best ones to me, I feel the shade of the white/infrared is a LITTLE off but infrared aint suposed to be a strong red. I'll cop these for sure.

Ima laugh when all the people who bashed the Wht/Infrareds buy these. Cuz they'll def use the same shade.
I copped the white infared 6s and sold them becuase I didnt like the bright infared on those but I will be copping these for sure only becuase its a black shoe and the infared will look a little darker than on the white 6s

Varsity red/ infared 6s are my fav of all time besides white cement 3s

Did someone do a PS of these using the White Infrareds?

Curious to see how this shade of infrared will be against black.

Did someone do a PS of these using the White Infrareds?

Curious to see how this shade of infrared will be against black.

The shade would be exactly on point behind a black based shoe.

Nobody every complained about the Infrared shade on AM90s, because the black mudguard and grey upper.

People who bashed the white version because of the infrared are looking for reasons to now buy the black version with THE SAME infrared on them. Lol you guys. Come Nov pass on the OGs just like you did the white version. Maybe one day they'll retro those varsity red monstrosities.

The only reason I can see people pass on these is if they use the wrong materials.

Hopefully the use the same materials they did on the Charcoal 7s.

2nio2yo.png

wrong materials? LOL I'm always flabbergasted at the people mad at Durabuck vs Nubuck vs Suede :lol:

The same people that are/were buying other sig athlete models that contain synthetic materials.

Last edited:
the material on varsities suck, so ashy and spotty with some spots darker than others, just gets annoying IMO so def hope they use better materials

The infared on these will look just like the infared against the black on the infared 3lab5s. Just think about it. I love the look of it. The infared is gonna pop soooo much.

People who bashed the white version because of the infrared are looking for reasons to now buy the black version with THE SAME infrared on them. Lol you guys. Come Nov pass on the OGs just like you did the white version. Maybe one day they'll retro those varsity red monstrosities.
roll.gif

So true. Backtracking hella early too, it's only been a week since the white infrareds dropped. Thought they would've gave it some time and then said something but all this "Nah they'll be different on the black ones" is code for beast. Oh well, who didn't know this would happen?

wrong materials? LOL I'm always flabbergasted at the people mad at Durabuck vs Nubuck vs Suede :lol:

The same people that are/were buying other sig athlete models that contain synthetic materials.

On these durabuck would be best. Nubuck is acceptable. Suede would be a disaster and a easy pass.

I cannot wait for these to drop..will get at least two to ROCK

I will not care about what shade of red u all think the infrared is..since that discussion will never end

1of the top Js IMO

Back
Top Bottom