Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finally ^^^  
mean.gif

I'm gathering your talking about me since I'm the one who brought up the whole coppin early releases.

I had no idea what or the market of GM. I didnt even know MS sells fake or GM pairs, I just found out in THIS thread a few days ago. Granted I've never bought shoes from MS or any other GM site.

The reason why I brought up buying early release was because I "thought" they were legit pairs. I also ALWAYS strike out on copping on release date through NDC, EB, FTL, FL etc. for Jordans. So I figure I'd copp from MS or another site, pay a little more, get em early, don't have to worry about the release date chaos or eBay outbidding war.

It has zero to do with showing them off because I got em early, I just want to secure my pair so I dont have to go through hell and back, and still not get them for a decent price.

I feel your sentiments an I'm sure others do too about no copping for whatever reason. You just have to be careful with fakes an it's not so much it's totally fake it just isn't authorized. Best bet to buy is always after because not very many go over $500 an it's cheaper than getting em early. Just remeber to educate yourself so you know what your getting into.

Its going to be that same bright *** infrared like they did the infrared 6s. [emoji]128545[/emoji] They shoulda made both of them the way they came out in the Infrared pack!!

Probably the 2nd highest production run of any Jordan this year and will still be tough to get. Pure speculation based on history and the fact that an XI comes out in December.

Too damn clean. best VI.

E
The "hot pink" color you speak of is actually infrared though. Same color used in 91'.
exactly why I don't get why people don't like it. Probably cause it has the word Red at the end. They are trying to get as close to the OG as possible.

Probably the 2nd highest production run of any Jordan this year and will still be tough to get. Pure speculation based on history and the fact that an XI comes out in December.

Too damn clean. best VI.

For me,This shoe will be impossible to get on RD.
Might sign up for team early

Last edited:
nah bro never team early unless talking about legit preorder. don't do it. I'd rather you pay resale a couple weeks after for 210ish and have legit pairs

This is going to be a full scale black friday GR. Yal worrying way too much, way too early. Put in that 1hr camp n you good. Unless you a true country boi.

Its going to be that same bright *** infrared like they did the infrared 6s. [emoji]128545[/emoji] They shoulda made both of them the way they came out in the Infrared pack!!
Im guessing that you don't have a pair of infrared air maxes? Or any other shoe with infrared in it? The 2010 pack was a darker varsity red, these are infrared. The color on these is completely accurate to the original.

Im guessing that you don't have a pair of infrared air maxes? Or any other shoe with infrared in it? The 2010 pack was a darker varsity red, these are infrared. The color on these is completely accurate to the original.
This! I love these color wars.

nah bro never team early unless talking about legit preorder. don't do it. I'd rather you pay resale a couple weeks after for 210ish and have legit pairs
Paying a reseller over retail is probably something I will never do again, after educating myself on these GM's. Now I'm afraid that I won't get a Authorized shoe from them, on eBay. If I deal with a reseller, I'm now afraid they are buying the GMs for 95-199 and selling them to me for 250ish, so if that's a risk, I'm better off striking out, getting out the game, or going the GM route myself for 9o -105 for Perfect/SuperMaxPerfect or 199 for what the site calls "Authentics"
The game is bent.

This is going to be a full scale black friday GR. Yal worrying way too much, way too early. Put in that 1hr camp n you good. Unless you a true country boi.

GR or not, I remember last Black Friday release, their was 1 store that did FCFS, the rest were raffles, with hundreds maybe thousands of entrants.

Back
Top Bottom