Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I think Most dude are rite about this release. Many pairs will be made. Just put in some work like a month before and then when its a week or two away, go hard to really secure yours. the only thing i find hard about getting them is people like me want 3. i never double up. but these are a triple up, skipping a few releases and saved up a few bills already.

Last edited:
The paint on that '91 pair looks like it has darkened a bit, but the 2014 pair is in fact NOT "completely accurate", it's just the closest they've come so far.

The paint on that '91 pair looks like it has darkened a bit, but the 2014 pair is in fact NOT "completely accurate", it's just the closest they've come so far.

Yeah, the shade is slightly more vibrant. It's def the same infrared used on the AM90s however.

:lol:

View media item 1112825
9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

It's funny I unsub when there is a color debate and when I check to see what's going on in the thread.....well what do you know! Another debate about the color of infrared! :D :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
pretty stoked to get these in the mail the other day. not too keen on the jumpman air as most have mentioned. However, i'm thankful to have another pair from 2000 with nike air the heel and the 3m under the vents is a nice touch.

will def wear these, and try to get another pair when the actual release date comes around.

View media item 1112872View media item 1112873
^are those legit or grizzly markets? Either way they look :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom