Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I don't have a job and I'm trying to get these man wtf!!!
You can't put together $200 in damn near three months fam?
laugh.gif

Jobless or not, that's not hard to do.

You just lack hustle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

Trinidad James showed these in his sneaker show @ 10:00 in.

Pretty cool. I actually enjoy his sneaker show.

He lost me with the long fingernails.
I try not to judge but man, what's the deal with these dudes and the long fingernails.
I'm sorry, but nah...
forget the nails. those shorts are way to short. good thing he wasnt free balling it. style in general has went down hill after 2001. 

My bred 4s cracked on the midsoles too like they was on crack! Good the black sharpies come in handie!

I have been waiting awhile for this release. I'm hoping for two pairs but one will be enough. Need to leave some cash for Christmas presents.

Trinidad James showed these in his sneaker show @ 10:00 in.

Pretty cool. I actually enjoy his sneaker show.

He lost me with the long fingernails.

I try not to judge but man, what's the deal with these dudes and the long fingernails.

I'm sorry, but nah...
forget the nails. those shorts are way to short. good thing he wasnt free balling it. style in general has went down hill after 2001. 

LMAO, man dude::smile: I was going to leave the shorts alone. Repped for not letting those joints get over looked.

I'm looking forward to these for nostalgia purposes mostly. Don't get me wrong it's a sick OG cw but I was more hype for the Carmine's! I honestly connect more with the Raptor 7s than these but to each his own...like I said it's still a fresh sneaker and must have!

^^^ I feel you my opinion might change once I see these in person and if they have the proper quality! But damn the color blocking on those Carmine's has always stood out to me!!

I seen someone with these yesterday 99% sure they were gm but they looked legit minus some flaws. Still looked sick on feet tho.

Last edited:
I seen someone with these yesterday 99% sure they were gm but they looked legit minus some flaws. Still looked sick on feet tho.
Yeah no way a normal person has a legit pair of these yet. Definite fakes you spotted.

Sounds like no way a Non-normal celebrity type has a legit pair of these either.

If you're not signed to JB and you wear an early release like this, man, you got them joints from someone who got them joints from China. If it's your assistant, your secretar, your man from highschool who is a hanger-on.

If you aren't Russell Westbrook, Griffin, or Cp3, you can't wear a Black Infra safely, is what I've been learned.

Seriously looking forward to these coming back. Just hope I can get 2 pairs so these can be sent to kick heaven (I have worn these at least once a week since they released)

Seriously looking forward to these coming back. Just hope I can get 2 pairs so these can be sent to kick heaven (I have worn these at least once a week since they released)

View media item 1169963

Hopefully it's a general release like last year's Black Friday Oreo 5's release. Pretty much up until now, it seems like all of the OG Colorway's released have been GR's so I can't see why these wouldn't be, but we'll see come Black Friday. Hopefully we all get to eat!

Back
Top Bottom