Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dunno what 8s your wearing but my Playoff 8s are SUPER comfortable, prob the most comfortable Jordan's I've ever worn. Agreed on the 5s tho. At least last year's leather based fire reds. Stiff as a board.
my playoff 8s are my beaters. gone thru hell & back the most comfy Jordan I own,  love them.. that hurrache liner. not the 13 release the previous one, 06 or 08 I think. will wear them till they fall apart.

& people pls don't go half a size up lol I went .5 down on all recent 6s wide foot & their perfect.

I don't think I had a 6 at least not the recent models but do these crease easily? Just wondering , and yes I'm not ashamed to admit that I hate creasing and occasionally duck walk in my jays to keep them looking new. I actually only wear them once or twice a year and never put them back in the box if they've been worn.

I don't think I had a 6 at least not the recent models but do these crease easily? Just wondering , and yes I'm not ashamed to admit that I hate creasing and occasionally duck walk in my jays to keep them looking new. I actually only wear them once or twice a year and never put them back in the box if they've been worn.
Couldn't be me.

SINCE THE DAY I GOT AN ACCOUNT ON HERE… NT LOVES TIGHT SHOES LOL… THAT AND ASSUMING EVERY SHOE FITS THE SAME ON EVERYONE. TTS FOR ME… THATS ALL FOLKS

hopefully i can try these on.

would hate for these to not be worn like the countless of shoes ive bought online..
tired.gif

These VI's are going to be available everywhere. Easy cop

I beg to differ. These will definitely be everywhere, but this is probably the most anticipated release of the year (GR wise). This will NOT be an easy cop. Not even remotely. No matter how much "research/homewrok" ( :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: ) you do...

I beg to differ. These will definitely be everywhere, but this is probably the most anticipated release of the year (GR wise). This will NOT be an easy cop. Not even remotely. No matter how much "research/homewrok" ( :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: ) you do...
Maybe not for you but I don't have issues copping on release day. And that's without paying someone for pointless bots. Being a GR I expect the sellout. But saying this is the most anticipated release of year is purely subjective.

everybody will be able to cop these, biggest release of the year is the Columbia 11s. Done and done.

Everybody will be able to cop these and the Columbia 11s is the most anticipated release of the year without question.

Last edited:
Yea everybody loves xi's no other release this year will trump the legend blue xi release.

Dudes, chicks, moms, dads, grandparents, house pets all gon come out to cop

Back
Top Bottom