Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So Cal (Los Angeles) heads, KicksLA will be doing their online raffle...rules are below:

Email [email protected] with the following: • The Subject MUST include 'Black Infrared' and your shoe size. • You must also include: 1. Your Full Name 2. Your Cell Phone # 3. Last 4 Digits of your ID • One entry per person - Entry Window closes Tomorrow 11-25 at 11:59pm

I won't be entering but for those locally losing hope, here's another chance at a raffle without driving to the store.

Good luck to all those trying to get a pair for themselves, except you resellers I hope you all miss out. It's a shame people who don't even value the Jordan and just rip off the fans of the shoe. I have my guaranteed ticket so I'm good. Next mission will be the Air Jordan "Legend Blue", but I'm not as big on if I get them or not because I know how easily the Concords get dirty so these all white "Legend Blue's" will be even harder to maintain and keep clean.

u can never be stuck with these bad boys. gimme 10 purrs
smokin.gif

Last edited:
But aren't we getting emotional in here.

These are one of the last grails i need

lol for me i know the worst case scenario is just paying 50$ extra tops for a pair, it's no big deal. it's just the feeling of waiting for so long and striking out on raffles while hearing other people on here securing multiple pairs not that i have anything against that.

I got a call from HOH Lakewood, CA a little after 6pm. I was unable to answer but they left a message stating that I won. When that happens, that means they have excess pairs available!

Even if you don't "win" the raffle, the after-6pm window is open for you all to get out there and claim the unclaimed pairs. Every GR I didn't "win" in a raffle, I was ALWAYS able to get after 6pm, especially at that location. It's going to be a little crazy on Black Friday, but if you REALLY want them, you can get them.

So Cal folks, get up, get out!

Window is still 6pm?

Need to find stores with earlir cut offs as well. Trying to go immediately after i get ou5 of work

I hate raffles because they are most likely fixed. My boy that works at footlocker always slides me in a pair without having to get me a raffle ticket. When the flight23 store in NYC had the bred 1 restock, a couple of friends and I tried the raffle and didn't get a call. They even put us in for the taxi 12s even though we didn't want it.
You are complaining that raffles are rigged, yet your friend hooks you up with pairs of Jordans
roll.gif

This thread has been entertaining to say the least. I won't come in here and boast by posting my sneakers when I cop them on Friday, because I've been on the other end last year when I wanted the Gamma 12's so badly and could not get them anywhere. The feeling is devastating to a true sneaker head like myself. For those who will be unable to get a pair trust me I sympathize with you.

If you didn't win raffles don't stress bruhs, you can most likely cop online, and if not there will be plenty unclaimed pairs.

If you didn't win raffles don't stress bruhs, you can most likely cop online, and if not there will be plenty unclaimed pairs.
these is the most hyped release of the year.. dont think these are going to be an easy cop at all.

these is the most hyped release of the year.. dont think these are going to be an easy cop at all.

They are leaving voicemails for people and letting people call back if they missed it. Most releases are not like that. There are at least i would say 500,000 pairs (based on last years numbers)

Last edited:
Entered 6 more raffles today; 3 in Western MA, 3 in Albany. 3 Champs, 2 Eblens and 1 Mom&Pop. Eblens doesn't ask your size, so we'll see if my 10s are still available if/when I get that call.

I want pizza.
I hate how Eblens does that. That's why I try to not F with them when it comes to releases

Back
Top Bottom