Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

How can I be the captain of this pizza party and I still don't have a pair on lock
frown.gif
ZW64x2b.jpg
Good grief 
roll.gif

endeesee endeesee My bad, overlooked that last part. Yeah, HOH Sunvalley in Concord does that too. I'm not a fan because it doesn't even guarantee your size. I found that out after the Bred 1's release (didn't win). They do that same string of numbers and those are the winners. It makes no sense to me.

@endeesee My bad, overlooked that last part. Yeah, HOH Sunvalley in Concord does that too. I'm not a fan because it doesn't even guarantee your size. I found that out after the Bred 1's release (didn't win). They do that same string of numbers and those are the winners. It makes no sense to me.
the number is 2000 numbers after mine and i was there around 3pm... how am i suppose to believe 2000 people+ got raffle tickets after me? mall closed at 7... something dont add up

Shiekkhs email is done??? [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji] if so plan B

i understand a one day raffle,

my problem is you see how they determine who wins?? its number #00001 and on... so that means all people who went together in groups all won...
it means the mall only draws one number.... the winning ticket number serves as the first person in line and everybody behind them is a winner for instance #50 is drawn so 50 is 1st in line, #51 is second, etc.....

man........

giphy.gif

The answer to above is NOW!

My wife got the call from HOH Footlocker Valley Fair..

for my size 12

tumblr_n8irxlUbGI1rq4035o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom