Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

View media item 1276410
All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 
Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 
So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 

Hol up...

We should not accept raffles? But we should accept paying over retail for sneakers? Or paying over retail for fake sneakers from Marquesole?

You missed the point like a free throw shot, bruh.

I'll take a raffle over paying more than retail any day of the week. Dudes that HAVE to have the shoe...so much so that they're willing to pay more than what is already an inflated price...that's the issue and the reason for the rising costs of Jordans. Yall don't hear me though.

Phone went off while i was in the shower. I hopped out with the quickness to answer it. Turns out it was a wrong number. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

View media item 1276410
All this talk about the raffle system is late! As consumers, you all were supposed to put an end to that when they first started. But just like the price increases, you let it ride so… Here you are with the raffle. 
Other than that, if you are not the type to network with store managers and key associates in these stores then you should be prepared to start shelling out the extra money. The infrared VI's have been in the streets since the summer (photo shown from July in NYC) and trusted sites like MARQUEESOLE have had sizes since around the same time. I copped legit pairs doing both. Major cities (I have seen them also in Atl & Mia) and trusted sites offer them for extra money GUARANTEED! 
So again if you don't fit the bill, STOP complaining. The stores are only allowed to do these Raffles because you the consumer let it pass. So deal with it accordingly and go get you a pair if you really want them. 

Hol up...

We should not accept raffles? But we should accept paying over retail for sneakers? Or paying over retail for fake sneakers from Marquesole?

You missed the point like a free throw shot, bruh.

I'll take a raffle over paying more than retail any day of the week. Dudes that HAVE to have the shoe...so much so that they're willing to pay more than what is already an inflated price...that's the issue and the reason for the rising costs of Jordans. Yall don't hear me though.

:lol: @ dude being ok paying a premium for early fake shoes & thinking hes "doing it" :rofl:

One raffle win, still waiting on 7 more.  Only really want to double up so anything else I will probably just leave.

View media item 1276758
Response from weekend drop when i asked if they can provide authenticity

Reputed supplier? If you aren't Nike/Jordan Brand how the hell do you get shoes wholesale? I digress. Anyway, like people said earlier raffle with a Super General release and most if not all online retail sites are doing one per customer? Yeah okay. I've seen it too often where the people always acting like the shoes will be easy to cop end up disappointed and are super salty in the thread. :lol: I treat every shoe that I really want like Tier Zero okay not quite. LOL

Last edited:
I buy Jordan's as frequent as I post on NT it seems. And it looks like I have to camp out at a FCFS store since I struck out with every Shiekh in SoCal's raffle. So its down to camping out (which I haven't done since the Bruce Lee Kobe Vs ...which is hard for an old man), trying online or stalking stores like a buzzard for scraps of unclaimed sneakers.

I just assumed that the dude talking about Marqueesole was trolling with that response. No point arguing with that.

And Mr. Mark Miller writes like he obtained an English education from the far East.

Let's us Flourish
smokin.gif

Need opinions from the NTfam. All FLs in my city are doin FCFS. Would you go the usual spot where everyone grabs from that has 64 pairs? Or risk it and go to mall that's isnt as high traffic holding 12 pais? I need to be at least top 3 at this one. I'm leaning low traffic mall about 1.5- 2hrs before opening. Also trying to cop online while in line.

Glad to see people feasting .. Congrats to all!!

I personally prefer to go to the mall with the higher stock. Those little spots that be in the cut have less eyes on them and do more backdooring than the bigger locations. I know that when I call in "favors", I get pairs pulled from the smaller, satellite stores, not the main stores...

Back
Top Bottom