Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I might have to try on NDC tomorrow even though I won the raffle, can't pass up on cashback 

I just want to see the hurting and the crying of the easy cop folks. Buddy looking out for me on a 7Y raffle. He was 8/10. I need one more.

I SWEAR!!!

those protester better have went home by the time I wake up to go drive around and pick up kicks...

Ain'T NOOOOOOOObody got time for that...

I just want to see the hurting and the crying of the easy cop folks. Buddy looking out for me on a 7Y raffle. He was 8/10. I need one more.
Yeah...they are def over estimating how easy it's gonna be. I get that there are a lot of pairs out there, but a lot of people are acting like this ISN'T the black friday release and that these aren't Black Infrared 6s.

Even with Sport Blue 6s I only hit one raffle out of 8. It's not like it was 2 years ago.

I SWEAR!!!

those protester better have went home by the time I wake up to go drive around and pick up kicks...

I would just keep driving through them, VERY slowly. What are they gonna do, not move when my 4000 lb car comes creeping thru at 1 mph?

I SWEAR!!!

I don't know where you're located but just crossing the streets in Times Square this week was at an all time worst. Cops had to rush to certain places to don't be mad at them if you hear the sirens and have to stop in your tracks.

So how does ebates work? and how do i activate it on NDC?
I think they'll remove their Nike cash back for every Jordan release. The past few months it's been here and back. I didn't even know it came back but it's gonna be gone tomorrow for sure.

Regardless, just type in Nike on he ebates search bar and you're good.

I think they'll remove their Nike cash back for every Jordan release. The past few months it's been here and back. I didn't even know it came back but it's gonna be gone tomorrow for sure.

Regardless, just type in Nike on he ebates search bar and you're good.
so it doesnt work for jordan releases?

Yeah...they are def over estimating how easy it's gonna be. I get that there are a lot of pairs out there, but a lot of people are acting like this ISN'T the black friday release and that these aren't Black Infrared 6s.

Even with Sport Blue 6s I only hit one raffle out of 8. It's not like it was 2 years ago.

:lol: yea this is not your typicak saturday. Also they forgot about the out of town sneakerhead thats in their city.

I SWEAR!!!

View media item 1278685
I would just keep driving through them, VERY slowly. What are they gonna do, not move when my 4000 lb car comes creeping thru at 1 mph?

:lol:

Have fun fighting the charges.

Be safe NT Famb! Let's eat up.

Back
Top Bottom