Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Why are all these noobs acting like copping a pair of GR 6s gives them a pizza party pass?

I thought that was for bred 1s... They just tryna fill the void?
It's all in fun.  But if the pizza police don't approve, I'll edit the comment and remove the GIFs.

FLOURISHED ON NDC!!! 

Copped sz 13 for me, 6Y for my sis and 8C for my niece. Funny thing is I addes mine first, then my sis then my niece and my niece added first, checked out. The my sis pair 10 minutes later, checked out then mine 10 minutes after that but took 15 minutes to check out. If you getting errors on NDC when you click "checkout" or "place order" jsut keep clicking the back button and keep trying. I thought I was gonna get cart jacked but ate all across the board. Hopefully this luck ontines for the 11s lmaoo

oh yeah FTL and NDC came thru for me, two pairs of my 11.5 size, whooo that was intense
smokin.gif

dude i work with wins every raffle around here just to sell him, i legit want these and legit might swing on him at work tonight
***** won't even trade cuz he can get more for these , which is true, but greedy af
neiges dont look out those days

Has anyone got a NDC email confirmation? I was able to get 3 off of there but haven't received anything.

41 mins in line on NDC, mobile and desktop. Error once on Desktop, i think it's time for me to call it quits .-.

Anyone get a second pair on NDC? I made my first order through Paypal... wondering if both pairs will get canceled if I grab this second one I have in my cart via CC.

Back
Top Bottom