Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Was able to place order, and paid through PayPal. I have not receive any confirmation however I received an email confirmation from paypal. Strange...

Used an ATC service since I'm out of town and didn't want to deal with the headache. Got through but still waiting on my confirmation email from NDC.

So I wouldnt consider myself into shoes but i decided to stroll into this thread anyway and decided to give it a chance with nike.com. Waitied in line since 7am central for a sz 12 and finally got a confirmation page and paid through paypal credit and got an email from paypal as well.

Nike's site is buuuusted.

I was able to check out...got my e-mail for the Paypal transaction.

But now I can't see it in my orders...WHAT GIVES?!

Think this is the toughest checkout I have ever had....

I got on FNL at like 5am to get my space. Kept getting the count down page. Then it went to the site is down for maintenance for like 30 minutes. Randomly FNL would pop up but soon as I clicked on my cart back to down for maintenance. Once I was able to enter my cart at 730 or so I got like 5 payment rejections.... I switched cards and same thing. It finally went through. I better not be charged multiple times. This happened before. I got one pair of shoes and charged for 5!

BTW they jacked the price to 185!!!!! All the other Retro 6s were like 169....

Will pick up the local pair later today, got my 2 others on FNL and FTL pretty easily.  3 slices for me (5 if you include the ones for my kids).

Hardest one was getting my daughter's 3C.  Got my son's 9C, but the 3C was showing OOS basically everywhere.  Luckily by the time I was ready to checkout w/ FTL, they went into the cart.

Pizza time.  Congrats to all, and good luck for those still trying.

Back
Top Bottom