Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

called fnl and after hearing"happy" 40 times finally got through. The women said the system was dragging and thats when the fnl mobile site loaded for me. hung up and placed and placed my order online. keep patient nt brethren.

glasses.gif

There were cats in there with me tryna convince the manager to let em pay extra cause they didn't have tickets... It's pretty pitiful especially since one guy already had a pair im guessing he got early. Anyways...I got the cool matching socks or whatver too. The "Infrared 23" is bright as ****. Not sure if I'm gonna get used to it I may just paint it to be a TAD darker... Like the 2000s or the OG. I dunno... And they're very uh... Pungent lol. I hope the soles get yellow or sumn cause this blue tint isn't dont look so good to me. Overall I'm glad I'm lucky enough to get em. Last time I tried to get a pair of kicks at the store was 2011 for the BCIIIs and it was a complete failure.

Yep this release was massed produced but I was successful at copping them. Hit the PM DMV NTers if you need a place to copp.

Back
Top Bottom