Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

ORDERS WILL GET CANCELLED BECAUSE OF HACKS AND BOTS THEY SEE IT, LET ME EXPLAIN:
Something happened like this in the air tech challenge thread and the site admin cancelled orders bcuz ppl did some kind of hack or trick

Lol the kicker is the site admin seen ppl leaving nt forum and came in the thread and told them to stop literally it was hilarious.

I run a ecommerce site myself and I'm always curious to see where ppl found me from and their buying behavior on my site. BUSTED! They see everything...trust me lol

Even if you don't buy and you add it to cart to see how much it is in check out , I see it. That's why retailers have the option to shoot u an email with your items u never bought but just left in cart.

ORDERS WILL GET CANCELLED BECAUSE OF HACKS AND BOTS THEY SEE IT, LET ME EXPLAIN:
Something happened like this in the air tech challenge thread and the site admin cancelled orders bcuz ppl did some kind of hack or trick

Lol the kicker is the site admin seen ppl leaving nt forum and came in the thread and told them to stop literally it was hilarious.

I run a ecommerce site myself and I'm always curious to see where ppl found me from and their buying behavior on my site. BUSTED! They see everything...trust me lol

Even if you don't buy and you add it to cart to see how much it is in check out , I see it. That's why retailers have the option to shoot u an email with your items u never bought but just left in cart.

basically they can take out orders because they want to give a fair chance to everyone who didnt buy on 11/28. So since they didnt tweet its sold out, they will maybe put up any remaining fsr with a twitter annoucement or unexpected restock. its like the yeezy foam situation except it looks like ndc didnt experience much errors this time on their end i guess. thank god nike is trying to step up and stop these bots or whatever.....

basically they can take out orders because they want to give a fair chance to everyone who didnt buy on 11/28. So since they didnt tweet its sold out, they will maybe put up any remaining fsr with a twitter annoucement or unexpected restock. its like the yeezy foam situation except it looks like ndc didnt experience much errors this time on their end i guess. thank god nike is trying to step up and stop these bots or whatever.....
right

Nice,, what about Beijing's to complete that Olympic set? Db6s just so damn pricey but worth it to me, I'm not paying it either tho.

THANKS BUT I CANT STAND THE BEIJING VI'S AND THE WHITE PATENT ON EM.. TO EACH HIS OWN THO

Just noticed NDC took the 6's off the site completely, maybe they are getting ready to restock?

That design on the toe box killed those things imo

That was the ugliest thing I had ever seen, not to mention that cheap white patent. If they would've used soft premium leather(like the Motorsport 6)and no design on the toe they would've been good.

Back
Top Bottom