Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Also from what Tinker himself said in an Interview, is that most of all the old (OG) materials used in the '80's, and '90's 
aren't even obtainable anymore. Most of them factories aren't even in business anymore therefore them materials can
no longer be used. 

I agree with that, but they used durabuck on the charcoal 7s a few years ago. For whatever reason that white outline on the material makes a difference to me lol.

Last edited:
Also from what Tinker himself said in an Interview, is that most of all the old (OG) materials used in the '80's, and '90's 
aren't even obtainable anymore. Most of them factories aren't even in business anymore therefore them materials can
no longer be used. 

Don't fool yourself the same JB does bro; any type of material could be aquired by Nike at the lowest rate possible...

..would've been nice to see the Durabuck on these, but pipe-dreaming aint worth it anymore..

That comparison link was interesting. It's pretty easy to tell the difference. The fake pair looked pretty shoddy overall as well as the 3m sections looking very weak. Anyone's pair from weekend drop fit the fake description?

Mine but the only thing that fits that description are the production dates other than that everything about the shoe checks out with my Nike pair

Anyone pair from Eastbay get moved up???

Mine still says 12/4/14

I'm just trying to buy a size 12 and I'm out. I'm not a collector. I'm just an old guy who wants two pairs of Jordans I had as a child. 

3rd Restock from DTLR

12:00 PM - Here is your second chance for the adidas Big Sean Metro. Select sizes now available. #DTLR #YFYL

Refreshing constantly, said sold out every time.
same here!!!
this is why i probably don't even have a chance at dtrl..  i'm not able to do this right  now
laugh.gif

Mine but the only thing that fits that description are the production dates other than that everything about the shoe checks out with my Nike pair

I'd say then your pair is legit. The production dates to me seem the least important to weigh as a deciding factor. I would guess that fake pairs simply choose a date from a legit pair and then just use that same date over and over.

Back
Top Bottom