Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Durabuck is not cheap Material especially the higher grade level used on the OGs. The Durabuck used on the '99 Vs and early 2000 Blk/Infra's were also 
Durabuck but not a high grade level compared to the OG's. I wish they would've used the same material as they did on the Charcoal VII's.

Greatest durabuck ever was on the og v.

DTLR hasn't even announce it on social media. Seems like people are trolling. Also looks like DTLR is restocking a shoe every 2 hours. so yall keep sitting there and refreshing 

Nike just canceled my wishlist pair this morning. Oh well...was worth a try.

Last edited:
Just pinged Niketown Seattle and was told they still have sizes in 7 and 12-15. Not sure if they do phone orders...

Still on the lookout for a size 9.5. NDC failed horribly Friday. 3 hour of waiting and nothing.

Just pinged Niketown Seattle and was told they still have sizes in 7 and 12-15. Not sure if they do phone orders...

Still on the lookout for a size 9.5. NDC failed horribly Friday. 3 hour of waiting and nothing.
Yall on pacific time over there. Aren't they still closed?

Yes Pacific. They should open at 10am PST but they pinged me over Twitter. Guess someone is still monitoring their twitter this early?

Last edited:
just got cart jacked for size 9.5 on DTLR

We're sorry, Air Jordan 6 Retro - Black Infrared 23 is no longer available in the size you had selected
There are no items in your bag.

Last edited:
Man yall really give a damm about nubuck or durabuck, I'm a og head and either one doesn't matter to me because I take kare of all my shoes, yall are weird when it komes to talkin about shoe materials

smokin.gif
Nice!

Man yall really give a damm about nubuck or durabuck, I'm a og head and either one doesn't matter to me because I take kare of all my shoes, yall are weird when it komes to talkin about shoe materials

Yeah, we really do give a damn. Sorry that rubs you the wrong way..

Back
Top Bottom