Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dominos had a brotha on the toilet on the brink of tears last time I ate.

I'll pass.

edit: oh...I get it.

Last edited:
Dominos had a brotha on the toilet on the brink of tears last time I ate.

I'll pass.
100x100px-LS-7175785b_mjlolspitafozedeb_zpsoaywbpqc.gif

And it's all thanks to you, WINGGIRL OF THE YEAR.

Thank you. Lol, I remember what it was like wanting Js when I lived in NY as a kid.....My first pair ever were Jordan 5 Grape colorway....Unfortunately things are still the same! LMAO...Only difference is you have money now and they're not that easy to get. I have no issues helping others cop. No need in being salty about it....Just how my mind works. I hope everyone can at least grab a pair.

Its cool to see a female holding a thread down the way you are :nthat:

On another note my JJ pair from early sunday morning shipped earlier :D

magic u took the thought directly out of my head. i agreed with everything he said except i was thinking 2 years instead of 2 months. :nthat:
Nah fellas-I'm too old to wait that long. 2 years from now they'll be in son's closet LOL! (If he earns them)

Felt like a kid at Christmas, camping in the living room waiting for UPS.

These things are beautiful, and these are legit 90's Infrared (which back then we did call pink) same color as my Infrared Max 90's.

View media item 1283524
Now time to open some boxes for the standard quality checks!

Last edited:
BTW, regarding material around the ankle bubble. One shoe out of a pair has the matted down look, and the other has the straight nubuck.

Clearly this all depends on how the area is pressed in manufacturing to shape the ankle area. Also, love my shoes, wouldn't cry to the quality police about this lol.

View media item 1283548

Felt like a kid at Christmas, camping in the living room waiting for UPS.

These things are beautiful, and these are legit 90's Infrared (which back then we did call pink) same color as my Infrared Max 90's.

Now time to open some boxes for the standard quality checks!
You went in didn't you

Back
Top Bottom