Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I doubt you had anything the way you are talking about the 2010 quality and materials
laugh.gif

How old are you?
i have no reason to front. I'm 29. dad bought me the infrareds when i was a kid which is what started my obsession. still have pictures laying around in old photo albums of me wearing them.

So you're 29 and you're talking about kicks that came out when you were six
roll.gif

Stop
i dont see your point. i had the gs size and my dad had the mens. both pairs remained in the house till i was at least mid teens. I'm guessing you never owned originals or are for some reason sour at my opinion and are desperately searching for a reason to discredit me. it is what it is. i only speak facts on here. 

i dont see your point. i had the gs size and my dad had the mens. both pairs remained in the house till i was at least mid teens. I'm guessing you never owned originals or are for some reason sour at my opinion and are desperately searching for a reason to discredit me. it is what it is. i only speak facts on here. 

Sure buddy. Yeah, I'm sure all of that's true. You aren't speaking facts. You're giving opinion and you've already exposed yourself.

You're bragging about GS sneakers from 23 years ago as if that makes you an expert on the VI, but then praising the quality and build of the 2010.

I think I've literally seen everything up here :lol:

Preach Magic!!!! Just like I said a while back. I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about this version never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. Someone tried to call me out on here and put up a picture of their 2000 pair like they were the originals lol

P.S. the 2010>2014 debate is stupid as well. In 2010 nobody liked these with that ashy suede and varsity red color. People wanna act brand new cause FC got them for over $700 now and put them on this "pedestal"

Last edited:
Sure buddy. Yeah, I'm sure all of that's true. You aren't speaking facts. You're giving opinion and you've already exposed yourself.

You're bragging about GS sneakers from 23 years ago as if that makes you an expert on the VI, but then praising the quality and build of the 2010.

I think I've literally seen everything up here :lol:

Lol typical niketalk member right here

A guy in his 30s who gets insecure over an opinion that differs from his own.

Yes i prefer the 2010 way over the 2014. That is called an opinion. Yes i owned OG's, which is a fact, not "giving an opinion" so not really sure what that "exposes". The only thing exposed here was your hurt feelings trying to call me out for seemingly no reason. I referred to the 2010 because it is the only release i still have in hand and am able to compare directly. Im not the only one who prefers the build and materials of the 2010 compared to the 2014, which is clearly what my initial post was regarding until u got emotional and derailed the discussion into wether or not i owned ogs. Like i said i have no reason to front, i dont post to impress anyone or make e-friends. What you feel doesnt change the reality that i had ogs which once again wasnt even the initial focus of my post until u got hurt n threw shade.

Last edited:
P.S. the 2010>2014 debate is stupid as well. In 2010 nobody liked these with that ashy suede and varsity red color. People wanna act brand new cause FC got them for over $700 now and put them on this "pedestal"

Technically the Varsity 6 is a retro+ because of the varsity red. Plus the air unit has a black tint and is red inside and material difference. The 2000 retro was labeled retro+ on the box tag because of the "deep infrared" used.

I own Black Varsities as well, don't mind em, it's just a different shoe. But prefer the '14 model..

I notice that the prices on eBay are going down; could it be because of the Jordan Retro 11 'Legend Blue'/'Columbia' release?

People really still struggling to get their hands on these?

Resellers are selling them in my area for retail everyday in numerous sizes...

Serious

People really still struggling to get their hands on these?
Resellers are selling them in my area for retail everyday in numerous sizes...

Serious
I missed out on a pair but i don't care all that much for copping them like I would like to have them but I just don't feel like trying to buy at the moment

Back
Top Bottom