Black Man Lynched by White Teens in Mississippi

im not understanding how every person involved isnt being charged 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

The DA needs to give his #%! the business

Man I have so much love in my heart for MS but at the same time so much hate..... I would pay for the opportunity to watch this kid get the snot beat out of him by a group of angry black youth..... 

Originally Posted by jjsrf

really tho you guys response is "well black folks kill whites and hispanics all the time!" ??
Wow NT, new low

The mindframe of some of these kids is disgusting.

plain in simple, ain't nothin' stopin' racism, it shouldn't even be posted, everyone knows its happening everywhere, regardless of race

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

and im sure that there is plenty of stories about black teens being violent against white people yet nobody posts it, because people simply dont care about racism until they see it on a screen, or on a tv

QFT. I've heard about Hispanics getting killed by Blacks in NY numerous times. Seriously sickening.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why does stuff like this even gets posted on NT?

People get killed every day.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

51XVZYDA0ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

and im sure that there is plenty of stories about black teens being violent against white people yet nobody posts it, because people simply dont care about racism until they see it on a screen, or on a tv

QFT. I've heard about Hispanics getting killed by Blacks in NY numerous times. Seriously sickening.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

You got something on your mind? stop beating around the bush %#+$ boy

If it was white/white crime white/hispanic etc i'd still be saying the same thing 

Wow.

Look at how quick dudes want to sweep America's dirt under the carpet when a Black man is the victim.

I have seen all types of disturbing threads on NT...but look at these reactions.

Ain't that something....

Meanwhile in bad neighborhoods....blacks are assaulting other blacks over colors and walking without a "hood pass"
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Deeply saddened for this man, honestly. We spend too much time fighting within our own race, and in 2011 we still have to fight clowns like these teens as well.

-The Juice

Real talk...the reaction in here from my so-called peers is more heart breaking to me than the news story right now.
tired.gif

Crazy.

IF THIS IS TRUE....

Then the DAMN GOVERNMENT Needs to dismantle 'the clan' the way they did the Panters!!!

This is 2011 and ^&*% like this still happening....

If the govt. dont step up ... they better pray I dont hit the lotto ..
Cuz with the money I will fund my own task force to find and Prosecute all those Bastards!!!!

I am So Mad at this News ... +*$!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
just shut up kid 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

How did I know this was gonna be posted.
This is the mindframe that has allowed these type of incidents to continue for hundreds of years in America.

Constant cycle of passive aggresive closet racism. There must be a way to pass off blame to the "black race" for every incident.
Aren't blacks the number 1 killers of their own kind?

Originally Posted by kickstart

This is the mindframe that has allowed these type of incidents to continue for hundreds of years in America.

Constant cycle of passive aggresive closet racism. There must be a way to pass off blame to the "black race" for every incident.
laugh.gif
 phrasing was very subhuman-@%*
i see what you're doing there

The hate is DEEP.

Free up y'all hearts man. Hate is only gonna destroy your life, your children's lives, the Nation and the Planet.

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Originally Posted by kickstart

laugh.gif
 phrasing was very subhuman-@%*
i see what you're doing there

Wasn't trolling this time, better words could've should've been used. My apologizes, question still stands though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by solefood229

The DA needs to give his #%! the business

Man I have so much love in my heart for MS but at the same time so much hate..... I would pay for the opportunity to watch this kid get the snot beat out of him by a group of angry black youth..... 

fighting violence with violence.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

The death penalty would be be too easy. Life sentence will be just fine. They need to be awaken every morning to a punch in the face
Word. Dude better get good with the whites in the prison ASAP for protection. If not , dude will be dealt with by the "others" ...  

Back
Top Bottom