BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Actually, Kinfolk Kinfolk , I messaged you a direct link to the comment I made in the thread it was located. If you could PM me any thoughts or concerns you gave regarding my comment, and leave this thread here for the discussion of the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, that would better for both this thread and that thread. The reason for this request is twofold:
1. Simply to keep THIS discussion on the murder victim, as a stated.
2. The people I'm talking about in that quote you see, they thrive on using their public stage to grandstand and gaslight. Communicating your concerns or thoughts with my comment via PM takes their attention seeking & manipulation away from them.

Actually, Kinfolk Kinfolk , I messaged you a direct link to the comment I made in the thread it was located. If you could PM me any thoughts or concerns you gave regarding my comment, and leave this thread here for the discussion of the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, that would better for both this thread and that thread. The reason for this request is twofold:
1. Simply to keep THIS discussion on the murder victim, as a stated.
2. The people I'm talking about in that quote you see, they thrive on using their public stage to grandstand and gaslight. Communicating your concerns or thoughts with my comment via PM takes their attention seeking & manipulation away from them.
You do realize that you've made this comment in front of everyone as well, correct?

You could have inboxed him yourself, but it seems that you are doing exactly what you claim that I have done.

No one forcing you to buy it, just posted It as an option if anyone wants to help out and/or needs a hoodie. But yea giving money to Arberys family is a bad thing huh?
You can give it directly, no middle man. However, you seem to need something to show for your efforts. You'll simply make your money back if it increases in value, reseller. Carry on.

You can give it directly, no middle man. However, you seem to need something to show for your efforts. You'll simply make your money back if it increases in value, reseller. Carry on.
Lmao there you go with your insinuations. I did not purchase said hoodie yet and if I choose to do so I will wear it, not resell it. They are made on preorder. Also how exactly can you give money to Arbery family directly? A go fund me created by Shaun King don’t count, from what I’ve read he be scamming that paper :smh: I hope thats not true

Lmao there you go with your insinuations. I did not purchase said hoodie yet and if I choose to do so I will wear it, not resell it. They are made on preorder. Also how exactly can you give money to Arbery family directly? A go fund me created by Shaun King don’t count, from what I’ve read he be scamming that paper :smh: I hope thats not true
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

if I planned to resell the hoodie why would I post a link here for people to purchase?? Y’all really do be tooting each other’s horns in here huh?

It would not be the first time that someone white, made money from the death of a Black man or woman.
You know the owner/owners of alife personally to verify they are white? You believe that their claim of donating all proceeds to his family are false? If the answers are no then you are talking nonsense. I did not make a penny posting that hoodie up here I’m trying to help his family

Mister KHUFU KHUFU you really wanna help, post a Legit link to donate to his family (not no Shaun king bs, or some third party charity where the family sees crumbs), put up $50 and I’ll match it you have my word

Probably just doing it for clout tho, we do not need or want support. I speak for all black people!

Just kidding, obviously, but I did run this morning... not gonna post it on SM tho because, I don't really like SM.

Mister KHUFU KHUFU you really wanna help, post a Legit link to donate to his family (not no Shaun king bs, or some third party charity where the family sees crumbs), put up $50 and I’ll match it you have my word
I do not compete over Black lives, with white people. And no, I will not post any links to what I know about this situation, not after what I have observed on this site/thread. Those who are invited to my inbox, those who I communicate with here, know how to contact me.

I do not compete over Black lives, with white people. And no, I will not post any links to what I know about this situation, not after what I have observed on this site/thread. Those who are invited to my inbox, those who I communicate with here, know how to contact me.
Compete? I’m trying to financially help his family that’s beyond you and me. You just like talking at people I guess, I never asked for your personal contact info :lol:

if I planned to resell the hoodie why would I post a link here for people to purchase?? Y’all really do be tooting each other’s horns in here huh?
i took it as him making a joke
and u takin it seriously
i could be wrong though

Did you see this?

How does he know what I am already doooooiiiiinnnnnnnnnng?!

That is the presumptuousness nature of those who live with white privilege. It isn't good enough, unless they know about it.
All I know is what’s shown to me, and you’re refusing to help members of this thread donate to their cause, which is not good

I know it's long but please bare with me or skip down to the recap...

North Wins Civil War on Slavery.

Emancipation Proclamation now applies to Southern enslaved folks

5 days later - Lincoln Assassinated

Presidency falls to a Southern Racist.

Mind you up until 1864 Hannibal Hamlin was Lincoln's VP and would have been made President but for the 1864 election, Hamlin was replaced as Vice Presidential nominee by Andrew Johnson, a Southern Democrat chosen for his appeal to Southern Unionists.

Andrew Johnson, the former senator from and current military governor of Tennessee, was named as Lincoln's vice presidential running-mate. The choice of Andrew Johnson as Lincoln's running mate was a politically calculated move by the Republican Party to ensure the electoral votes of the border states.

Hamlin was no abolitionist but was certainly "left" of Lincoln.

Lincoln and the Republican Party chose to put a Southern Racist in office over Hamlin.

In 1865 (same year the war ends) President Andrew Johnson implemented a plan of Reconstruction that gave the white South a free hand in regulating the transition from slavery to freedom and offered no role to blacks in the politics of the South.

The end of the Civil War found the nation without a settled Reconstruction policy.

In May 1865, President Andrew Johnson offered a pardon to all white Southerners except Confederate leaders and wealthy planters (although most of these later received individual pardons), and authorized them to create new governments.

Blacks were denied any role in the process. Johnson also ordered nearly all the land in the hands of the government returned to its prewar owners -- dashing black hope for economic autonomy.

NOTE:

After the Civil War broke out, abolitionists such as Frederick Douglass argued that the enlistment of black soldiers would help the North win the war and would be a huge step in the fight for equal rights: “Once let the black man get upon his person the brass letters, U.S.; let him get an eagle on his button, and a musket on his shoulder and bullets in his pocket,” Douglass said, “and there is no power on earth which can deny that he has earned the right to citizenship.” However, this is just what President Lincoln was afraid of: He worried that arming African Americans, particularly former or escaped slaves, would push the loyal border states to secede. This, in turn, would make it almost impossible for the Union to win the war.

However, after two grueling years of war, President Lincoln began to reconsider his position on black soldiers. The war did not appear to be anywhere near an end, and the Union Army badly needed soldiers. White volunteers were dwindling in number, and African-Americans were more eager to fight than ever.

The Second Confiscation and Militia Act of July 17, 1862, was the first step toward the enlistment of African Americans in the Union Army. It did not explicitly invite blacks to join the fight, but it did authorize the president “to employ as many persons of African descent as he may deem necessary and proper for the suppression of this rebellion…in such manner as he may judge best for the public welfare.”

Some blacks took this as their cue to begin forming infantry units of their own. African Americans from New Orleans formed three National Guard units: the First, Second and Third Louisiana Native Guard. (These became the 73rd, 74th and 75th United States Colored Infantry.) The First Kansas Colored Infantry (later the 79th United States Colored Infantry) fought in the October 1862 skirmish at Island Mound, Missouri. And the First South Carolina Infantry, African Descent (later the 33rd United States Colored Infantry) went on its first expedition in November 1862. These unofficial regiments were officially mustered into service in January 1863.

So to recap...

Blacks were essential in winning the War for the North only to be betrayed in the end.

Lincoln and the Republicans / North made no final plans for Reconstruction...but Hello 40 Acres and a Mule!

Lincoln and the Republicans / North elect a Southern Racist as Vice President, for political gains in the South.

Exactly 5 days after the war ends, Lincoln is assassinated and a Southern Racist is the President of the United States of America....and Goodbye 40 Acres and a Mule!

The Southern Racist IMMEDIATELY paves the way for Jim Crow.

Racists have been in power ever since.

Who won the war on Slavery again?

After enduring HUNDREDS of years of being ENSLAVED and even more years volunteering to FIGHT AND DIE to help win the Civil War for the North, Black People went from 40 Acres and a Mule and Black Veterans having the right to vote to Jim Crow (New and Improved Slavery 2.0, now with better packaging but that same classic full bodied racist flavor America can't do without)....

IN 5 DAYS!

So here we are in 2020,

Confederate Flags are still flying over 7 State capitals,

a Racist President is in office,

Racist White people / Police still hunting and murdering Black people in the street, with impunity -

and all this after a Black Man drags this country out of The Great Recession and brings us Healthcare.

Poetic aint it?

...but please tell me more about this Black Privilege and Black Racism I hear so much about.

Sounds Fascinating!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom