Black Maryland Cop Killed By Fellow Officer Who Thought He Was Shootout Suspect

i been following this story ..

from my take I felt like Colson knew something and someone wanted him taken out.
- THIS!!!!!!!!!

- He was a narcotics officer and word has it that he knew something nefarious was going on regarding other officers and was about to expose something.  Time will tell, though.
tired.gif

Last edited:

from my take I felt like Colson knew something and someone wanted him taken out.
- THIS!!!!!!!!!

- He was a narcotics officer and word has it that he knew something nefarious was going on regarding other officers and was about to expose something.  Time will tell, though.
tired.gif
source?

Last edited:
still blows my mind they tried to go assault on precinct 13 on an actual station...

seems straight out of the movie or a move a cartel might try...

...so the department isn't tampering with evidence and/or is going to say the suspects murdered the undercover? damn, that's a first.

What kinda training you need to tell the difference between dreads and a low cut?

I'm guessing that since they were under ambush and no one saw it coming, no one knew what the assailants looked like other than seeing that it was a black man shooting. Since Colson wasn't in uniform and was firing his weapon, that's where the mixup happened.

It's inexcusable but I'm glad that the PGPD came out and said that he was killed deliberately. Going forward, it's going to be interesting to see what happens, if anything, to the cop who killed Colson.
i dont get how its inexcusable?

police station ambushed by unknown assailants...

unidentified person jumps out of car with gun drawn... and receives friendly fire...

don't try to mix this is with the actual murders that police officers have committed...

It's inexcusable because the officer made a deadly ASSUMPTION. He needs to be tried. If what happened wasn't inexcusable, the PGPD wouldn't have used the term "deliberate" when describing Colson's death.

I am in no way saying the officer who killed Colson is a bad person, but he needs to see his day in court.
lol...every deadly act in the line of duty is based on assumption...

the fact is that you can't have a trial and jury review evidence and deliberate on guilt/innocence while a shooting is ongoing in the street...

There has to be leeway for true accidents like this to happen, simply because there is a margin of human error that has to be accepted.

Pay out dude's family.... 

review training and procedure for target aquisition/identification

but the officer who killed him should not be punished unless there is evidence of neglecting procedure or malicious intent.

Even Navy Seals make mistakes in the field.... how do you expect a police force to operate 100% error free?

You're letting your emotions get the best of you ...

Explain to me the difference between deliberate and accidental. Thanks.

The wording, "deliberate," is the key here.

Last edited:

What kinda training you need to tell the difference between dreads and a low cut?

I'm guessing that since they were under ambush and no one saw it coming, no one knew what the assailants looked like other than seeing that it was a black man shooting. Since Colson wasn't in uniform and was firing his weapon, that's where the mixup happened.

It's inexcusable but I'm glad that the PGPD came out and said that he was killed deliberately. Going forward, it's going to be interesting to see what happens, if anything, to the cop who killed Colson.

unidentified person jumps out of car with gun drawn... and receives friendly fire...

don't try to mix this is with the actual murders that police officers have committed...

It's inexcusable because the officer made a deadly ASSUMPTION. He needs to be tried. If what happened wasn't inexcusable, the PGPD wouldn't have used the term "deliberate" when describing Colson's death.

I am in no way saying the officer who killed Colson is a bad person, but he needs to see his day in court.

the fact is that you can't have a trial and jury review evidence and deliberate on guilt/innocence while a shooting is ongoing in the street...

There has to be leeway for true accidents like this to happen, simply because there is a margin of human error that has to be accepted.

but the officer who killed him should not be punished unless there is evidence of neglecting procedure or malicious intent.

Even Navy Seals make mistakes in the field.... how do you expect a police force to operate 100% error free?

In regards to this incident

Deliberate = the officer knew the person getting out of the car was an undercover narc and killed him regardless

Accidental = the officer thought the undercover narc was part of the assault on the station and killed him in the attempt to stop the assault.

In regards to this incident

Deliberate = the officer knew the person getting out of the car was an undercover narc and killed him regardless

Accidental = the officer thought the undercover narc was part of the assault on the station and killed him in the attempt to stop the assault.

You said it.

Officer is screwed.

PGPD didn't mince their words.

Are you serious champ?? You realize that would literally have to be a perfect storms of events right along with the "perfect" timing in order for that to be the case.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

Oh. You were talking about the departments wording?

N that case they obviously put "deliberate" in order to clarify that the officer purposely shot at the narc, as opposed to the shooting being a stray bullet. This does not mean that the officer knew the narc was friendly.

I thought you were questioning me on the difference between the officer being guilty of a crime or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom