Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

why do dudes always act like they're the only ones doin something with their life? not saying Antigen thinks that but dudes on here act like no chick is on their level...
Depends on shorty, where she was born, education after HS, if she have kids etc.

I know one of the things I want in a female is, have a college or some college education or a good - long standing job. Really though, who wants a partner thataint doing a gawd damn thing with they life?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Okay so what is considered "Fat" and what is considered "Thick"?

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

trust me a good black man >>>>>>>>>> any other man lol
wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

Ayooo Amber, holla at me...me and you could make some pretty, curly haired, caramel skinned chillun...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey hey hey .... GOOD BLACK MEN WHO LOVE THICK BLACK WOMEN >>>>> none of this pretty curly hair b.s. lol appreciate the nappy haired kids....

Ohhh no doubt about that...but "good thick black women" like yourself (I'm assuming), seem to be always taken--by the hood ninjas with rap sheets longer than than the beautiful nubian locks on your head...

So what's a good, college educated brother (BS, BA, BFA, and a minor in English...
grin.gif
) like myself left with in a primarily white New England institution...

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But am I lying though...

I know a lot of black women that are quick to chastise a brotha for dating a white chick, when the reality is, this could all be avoided if they actually gavethe NICE, GOOD, CHURCH-GOING brotha a chance instead of being a surrogate mother to the POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS buffoon who merely see's them as an objectthat is testament to his masculinity and a tool to gratify his sexual urges...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

why do dudes always act like they're the only ones doin something with their life? not saying Antigen thinks that but dudes on here act like no chick is on their level...
Depends on shorty, where she was born, education after HS, if she have kids etc.

I know one of the things I want in a female is, have a college or some college education or a good - long standing job. Really though, who wants a partner that aint doing a gawd damn thing with they life?

black guys on here act like they are the only ones in college and all chicks are birds...they say there are more black females in college than black men soain't no way they can't find a black chick on their level...not saying anyone has to date black girls thats just who i'm talking about right now...

i prefer slim white girls w/ breast over anything!! def not the ones that act ghetto tho
sick.gif
. from my experience, black girls have the worst attitudes and itsickens me white girls are easier to deal with. i'm black btw
pimp.gif
(if that matters)

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

Ayooo Amber, holla at me...me and you could make some pretty, curly haired, caramel skinned chillun...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey hey hey .... GOOD BLACK MEN WHO LOVE THICK BLACK WOMEN >>>>> none of this pretty curly hair b.s. lol appreciate the nappy haired kids....

Ohhh no doubt about that...but "good thick black women" like yourself (I'm assuming), seem to be always taken--by the hood ninjas with rap sheets longer than than the beautiful nubian locks on your head...

So what's a good, college educated brother (BS, BA, BFA, and a minor in English...
grin.gif

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But am I lying though...

I know a lot of black women that are quick to chastise a brotha for dating a white chick, when the reality is, this could all be avoided if you actually gave the NICE, GOOD, CHURCH-GOING brotha a chance instead of being a surrogate mother to the POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS bafoon who merely see's you as an object to gratify his sexual urges and evidence his masculinity--

grin.gif

You aint lying bruh but it also depends on the type a women you looking to get into. Cause if you want a good women who is into a person like youtrust and believe she aint checking for T -Dubb and dem from of MLK.

This went from a thick white women thread, to dudes explaining why they get no buns.

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But am I lying though...

I know a lot of black women that are quick to chastise a brotha for dating a white chick, when the reality is, this could all be avoided if you actually gave the NICE, GOOD, CHURCH-GOING brotha a chance instead of being a surrogate mother to the POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS bafoon who merely see's you as an object to gratify his sexual urges and evidence his masculinity--

grin.gif

Man what kind of black gurls do you surround yourself with...we all like " POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS bafoon's" news to me...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Put em up

This went from a thick white women thread, to dudes explaining why they get no buns.

roll.gif
You mad because you smash women that look like Warren Sapp.

Son that made me laugh so loud I woke my Kid up
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know one of the things I want in a female is, have a college or some college education or a good - long standing job. Really though, who wants a partner that aint doing a gawd damn thing with they life?

black guys on here act like they are the only ones in college and all chicks are birds...they say there are more black females in college than black men so ain't no way they can't find a black chick on their level...not saying anyone has to date black girls thats just who i'm talking about right now...

Yea dudes are idiots. I called them on it in the "Are black girls a NOGO for serious relationships," thread and it fell off into the abyss. I meanblack dudes of all types of people having the nerve to be pretentious and talk about how they'd never stoop so low, and no way they can be with a blackgirl, and throw around generalization after generalization... what is the world coming to?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

black guys on here act like they are the only ones in college and all chicks are birds...they say there are more black females in college than black men so ain't no way they can't find a black chick on their level...not saying anyone has to date black girls thats just who i'm talking about right now...

Yea dudes are idiots. I called them on it in the "Are black girls a NOGO for serious relationships," thread and it fell off into the abyss. I mean black dudes of all types of people having the nerve to be pretentious and talk about how they'd never stoop so low, and no way they can be with a black girl, and throw around generalization after generalization... what is the world coming to?

I take em how they come. I would say Im captain save em but i will say any chick I ever dated black/spanish hood upperclass whatever there situation was. Ialways make sure that when I leave em they better off than they was when I met em. If thats motivating them to go back to college. apply for that promotion orjust giving them some Information that they can use. I always try to Help em out

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But am I lying though...

I know a lot of black women that are quick to chastise a brotha for dating a white chick, when the reality is, this could all be avoided if they actually gave the NICE, GOOD, CHURCH-GOING brotha a chance instead of being a surrogate mother to the POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS buffoon who merely see's them as an object that is testament to his masculinity and a tool to gratify his sexual urges...

grin.gif

Well you date who you want to date but don't front like you don't really want those light-skinned babies(sometimes) with pretty hair(hmmm) and thatwhite wife to show off that you have really arrived who won't give you any problems or so you think. Don't turn this around as a one-sided issue beingdirected strictly towards"good thick black women". I didn't make that comment. I thought it was completely out of pocket for that poster to callyou out on it and would start problems but it proved that just because BW cise BM and show their love for them doesn't mean that BM are going to return thelove and it is clearly written on the wall here. I didn't participate in the cising because I know how this game goes. Growing up around white people andand the BLACK men and women in that enviroment who have used that excuse one knows...Thank God I have never used it. I know better.

Ninjallamafromhell:

Umm actually I pretty sure my roster is more impressive then anything you've probably ever touched. Im not going to sit up here and go back and forth withyou bc I bet your not smashing nothing anyway. The girls I deal with are educated and have bright futures.

Ill tell you why you guys are struggling, my friends go through this all the time. The thing about us black educated man is we will usually talk his way out ofsome buns. We are so quick to tell a women, what we are doing with our life like they are just sitting around doing nothing. That we end of fumbling andtalking a hole in their head and they become turned off. Relax and let the women talk bruh.

Ninjallamafromhell:

Umm actually I pretty sure my roster is more impressive then anything you've probably ever touched. Im not going to sit up here and go back and forth with you bc I bet your not smashing nothing anyway. The girls I deal with are educated and have bright futures.

Ill tell you why you guys are struggling, my friends go through this all the time. The thing about us black educated man is we will usually talk his way out of some buns. We are so quick to tell a women, what we are doing with our life like they are just sitting around doing nothing. That we end of fumbling and talking a hole in their head and they become turned off. Relax and let the women talk bruh.
Wow, now thats realtalk^

Ninjallamafromhell:

Umm actually I pretty sure my roster is more impressive then anything you've probably ever touched. Im not going to sit up here and go back and forth with you bc I bet your not smashing nothing anyway. The girls I deal with are educated and have bright futures.

Ill tell you why you guys are struggling, my friends go through this all the time. The thing about us black educated man is we will usually talk his way out of some buns. We are so quick to tell a women, what we are doing with our life like they are just sitting around doing nothing. That we end of fumbling and talking a hole in their head and they become turned off. Relax and let the women talk bruh.
sapp_beach.jpg

Well you date who you want to date but don't front like you don't really want those light-skinned babies(sometimes) with pretty hair(hmmm) and that white wife to show off that you have really arrived who won't give you any problems or so you think. Don't turn this around as a one-sided issue being directed strictly towards"good thick black women". I didn't make that comment. I thought it was completely out of pocket for that poster to call you out on it and would start problems but it proved that just because BW cise BM and show their love for them doesn't mean that BM are going to return the love and it is clearly written on the wall here. I didn't participate in the cising because I know how this game goes. Growing up around white people and and the BLACK men and women in that enviroment who have used that excuse one knows...Thank God I have never used it. I know better.

cising? where you from? but
pimp.gif
to your post...

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Ninjallamafromhell:

Wow, now thats realtalk^

It is untill you try it and she aint got nothing to say

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But am I lying though...

grin.gif

Man what kind of black gurls do you surround yourself with...we all like " POMPOUS, SWAGGALICIOUS bafoon's" news to me...

That's the thing, i don't surround myself or associate with those kind of females.

This is often the scenario, shorty is a good girl. Comes to college and decides to "live a little". And by "live a little", I mean partywith the athletes or the frat dudes (those are the pompous, swaggalicious bafoons I made reference to...) or just a reg. "pack" of ninjas. Point isshe does her thing and soon realizes that she aint down with that kind of stuff anymore so she reverts to being a "good girl". Which is absolutelyfine.

The thing with me is, I'm a genuinely (no bull shnitz) good dude. So even reformed females are kina
eyes.gif
to me. I'm a former athlete so I KNOW what goes down in that social circle.And though I've never been in frat, I have a few friends who do that stuff and they've told me some stories. Needless to say, I'm not into anyfemale that's associated with the aforementioned groups.

There is a second class od good girl. This is the class that is already cuffed up by the time they get to arrive to college--often times by a dead beat @$$ninja 'cause he KNOWS he needs to hold on to her if he wants a decent life. These good girls are clearly not even in the equation.

The third class of good girl is often the most challenging simply because they are emotionally stoic and incapable of heartfelt communication. This good girlis a tad bit "innocent" and border line naive--she is the type you often refer to as your "sister" because she really does remind you ofyour sister and some other female kin. Needless to say, though she is a beautiful girl, the sparkling attraction is often obscure and nonexistant.

At this point, all a dude is left with are the snow bunnies--that white women are a whole 'nother mess of problems so in the end, a dude has no choice butto maintain his status as lone wolf...

Back
Top Bottom