Black Men- Its 2009, why do lightskinned girls get so much preference?

Originally Posted by Prez T

that 'its all pink on the inside' logic makes no sense whatsoever . with that reasoning it shud be a coin flip between halle berry and mo'nique
Hmm you're right.

Than I gotta go with body preference, I'll roll with Halle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

that 'its all pink on the inside' logic makes no sense whatsoever . with that reasoning it shud be a coin flip between halle berry and mo'nique

Yes it does Prez, I've witnessed dudes take light skinned shorties over equally attractive dark skinned shorties several times in my life....we all want toget to the end result! Your reasoning between Halle and Monique does not amuse. You'd have to be able to get it up with Mo

in a bumping mood today...

and this one caught my eye...

light skinned girls get WAY too many passes. smh.

grave dig! we coulda started a new thread.

but, it's funny if you look at the post black girls thread.

the lighter skinned girls are usually more clothed and slimmer while the dark ones are the thick ones with their %!# out.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

the lighter skinned girls are usually more clothed and slimmer while the dark ones are the thick ones with their %!# out.
grin.gif
 not really....they all got they mass out.  has nothing to do with skin tone.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

hi Raw its ya boy HBW
u still play LPC

Sup! Naw, haven't played over 2 years. Logged in the other day and only 10-15 people play. Game has been dead for a long time now. Good times.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

this

grin.gif

i'm not saying all. and i like light skiined > darkies. it is what it is.
but it's a good amount. just look at a few pages, you'll see. 

either way, keep the mass in that thread alive. 

Honestly, besides the whole slave history, I think it's also media brainwashing. Skinny, flat pancake mannish
looking white women are plastered all over tv and magazines, and gassed up like crazy. Sometimes, a lot of
black girls (and other minorities) feel like they have to look like that, so sadly, they either stay with low self
esteem or take it into their own hands to try to look like the "standard" beauty. SAD.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Honestly, besides the whole slave history, I think it's also media brainwashing. Skinny, flat pancake mannish
looking white women are plastered all over tv and magazines, and gassed up like crazy.
Sometimes, a lot of
black girls (and other minorities) feel like they have to look like that, so sadly, they either stay with low self
esteem or take it into their own hands to try to look like the "standard" beauty. SAD.
bro i agree with the point you're trying to make
but do you realize how hypocritical you're being? 
laugh.gif

come on

grin.gif

i'm not saying all. and i like light skiined > darkies. it is what it is.
but it's a good amount. just look at a few pages, you'll see. 

either way, keep the mass in that thread alive. 
darkies? Get the %$!% out.

My preference is of the brown/dark skin but my shorty is light skin. She knows my preference & gives me grief about it. ppl think she's spanish sometimes & she tells me she gets funny looks from black women when we are out together
30t6p3b.gif

i think it all comes back to that european image of beauty and dudes wanting to be with a woman of that image w/o venturing into another race. that way a dude can still say his girl is black.

Back
Top Bottom