Black Men: Thinking of getting a new haircut/style Vol. No boosie or Kanye poof

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

get a part, I had a few flashy cuts....my fav had to be when I had a part but the part was faded !@$@ was tough
pimp.gif

dope

any more pics?

Its too hot for anything above deep waves. You should look into a fresh taper. Its all about low hair colors and light colors for the summer.

Its too hot for anything above deep waves. You should look into a fresh taper. Its all about low hair colors and light colors for the summer.

the only ones I could fine, guess I deleted the rest

on the back part the V actually cuts through the back lineup kind of like a tail

on the back part the V actually cuts through the back lineup kind of like a tail

I'm rocking a nappy fro right now lined up ala Frobe right now. Got tired of caesars. I may cut it I may not. I'm still getting p$#@^ so I don't care. I helps that my wave pattern is still in tact, so despite me having longer hair I wet it and brush it and I'm gone.

I'm rocking a nappy fro right now lined up ala Frobe right now. Got tired of caesars. I may cut it I may not. I'm still getting p$#@^ so I don't care. I helps that my wave pattern is still in tact, so despite me having longer hair I wet it and brush it and I'm gone.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Define fro.

Really? I guess..

Define fro.

Really? I guess..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Define fro.
Enough to get braided, but with little hangtime. S#$% is nappy yet naturally curly if that makes since. I'm trying to wait to get it braided if I decide to go that long because with the length that it is now they won't hold long.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Define fro.
Enough to get braided, but with little hangtime. S#$% is nappy yet naturally curly if that makes since. I'm trying to wait to get it braided if I decide to go that long because with the length that it is now they won't hold long.

You should have let it grow in more. Like what Cudi used to have.
images

You should have let it grow in more. Like what Cudi used to have.
images

Back
Top Bottom