Black Men: Thinking of getting a new haircut/style Vol. No boosie or Kanye poof

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm rocking a nappy fro right now lined up ala Frobe right now. Got tired of caesars. I may cut it I may not. I'm still getting p$#@^ so I don't care. I helps that my wave pattern is still in tact, so despite me having longer hair I wet it and brush it and I'm gone.

Define fro.
Enough to get braided, but with little hangtime. S#$% is nappy yet naturally curly if that makes since. I'm trying to wait to get it braided if I decide to go that long because with the length that it is now they won't hold long.

Been thinking about getting braided. I went so hard with the waves in middle and high school but never really did braids.

I'm rocking a nappy fro right now lined up ala Frobe right now. Got tired of caesars. I may cut it I may not. I'm still getting p$#@^ so I don't care. I helps that my wave pattern is still in tact, so despite me having longer hair I wet it and brush it and I'm gone.

Define fro.
Enough to get braided, but with little hangtime. S#$% is nappy yet naturally curly if that makes since. I'm trying to wait to get it braided if I decide to go that long because with the length that it is now they won't hold long.

Been thinking about getting braided. I went so hard with the waves in middle and high school but never really did braids.

Define fro.

Dude I know exactly what you mean. What made me want to grow it out was this girl that I smashing like a month ago grabbed my s%^* and pulled on it while I was in it.
laugh.gif
I went into full hulk mode on her a#$ and decided that i'm just gonna grow it out and smash every girl with the fro out.

Define fro.

Dude I know exactly what you mean. What made me want to grow it out was this girl that I smashing like a month ago grabbed my s%^* and pulled on it while I was in it.
laugh.gif
I went into full hulk mode on her a#$ and decided that i'm just gonna grow it out and smash every girl with the fro out.

Originally Posted by Mojosodope

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

the only ones I could fine, guess I deleted the rest
on the back part the V actually cuts through the back lineup kind of like a tail

You should have let grow in more. Like what Cudi used to have.
images

I did 

Originally Posted by Mojosodope

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

the only ones I could fine, guess I deleted the rest
on the back part the V actually cuts through the back lineup kind of like a tail

You should have let grow in more. Like what Cudi used to have.
images

I did 

^^ Oh its kind of hard to tell form that angle. Thats dope man
pimp.gif

I might have to try it but im working with straight African naps right now. I NEED WAVES
mad.gif

^^ Oh its kind of hard to tell form that angle. Thats dope man
pimp.gif

I might have to try it but im working with straight African naps right now. I NEED WAVES
mad.gif

Ima start gettin a part to go with this taper & waves. Just a little something different

Ima start gettin a part to go with this taper & waves. Just a little something different

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

this is my favorite part
pimp.gif
LOL, Terrence, you go in with those parts bro. I would say to maybe try out usher's cut he has going on right now. It's pretty dope.

this is my favorite part
pimp.gif
LOL, Terrence, you go in with those parts bro. I would say to maybe try out usher's cut he has going on right now. It's pretty dope.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

this is my favorite part
pimp.gif

so wait, how does the final cut look like?

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

this is my favorite part
pimp.gif

so wait, how does the final cut look like?

Back
Top Bottom