Black Milk - "Album Of The Year" official thread

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Word. I renamed the 7 other tracks EP Of The Year before I even listened.

haha i did the same thing with the all 10 you posted + added deadly medley so got i got a nice 11 track EP to hold me down til then
pimp.gif

man his production is just crazy. he will have the best production on album this year. deadly medley is just too ill

man his production is just crazy. he will have the best production on album this year. deadly medley is just too ill

someone school me on this dude cause deadly medley is something serious...i have elzhis the preface and love that album

someone school me on this dude cause deadly medley is something serious...i have elzhis the preface and love that album

Originally Posted by cracka KC

If you like Deadly Medley you will need this album.
Bishop Lamont / Black Milk - CaliTriot  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom