Black Milk's Popular Demand Album > Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt

I have heard both albums and came to this conclusion.

Black Milk surpasses every rapper in NYC lyrically (except for Buckshot of course) and this is coming from someone from NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I consider myself a Black Milk STAN and I can't even agree with this, and cam is not the most lyrical rapper in NY.

Originally Posted by zube42

I consider myself a Black Milk STAN and I can't even agree with this, and cam is not the most lyrical rapper in NY.
alright maybe not cam, but Buckshot though..i mean cmon, lets be real here..why are we lying to our ears?

it would've been great if you took the place of shakir stewart.

*clicks ignore user's posts*

ps. i've been doing that a lot lately.
i guess that's one perk of being on yuku.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Black Milk surpasses every rapper in NYC lyrically (except for Buckshot of course) and this is coming from someone from NY

oh lord...my !@$%*, i love your enthusiasm, pushing for the underground rap scene, recognizing good music, and seeing whats wrong with the greater body oftodays hip hop fans but these blasphemous statements have got to stop...Popular Demand>Reasonable Doubt??? Black Milk>all NYC emcees when it comes tolyricism??? your loosing credibility with every post you make, which is a shame because you seem to be a fan of good music, a rarity on this board when itcomes to Hip Hop

i take it you're an underground head but saying Black Milk is lyrically better than any rapper from NY other than Buckshot is ridiculous and really onlysuggest you don't know much about this sub genre you push so hard for

Vast Aire, Hell Razah, AZ, Masta Ace, Vordul Mega, Chaundon, Cormega, The P Brothers, Joel Ortiz are all relatively unknown underground cats from the city whoare far superior to Black Milk...Im a huge Black Milk fan, from Sound of the City to Popular Demand, to Caltroit, to Tronic (candidate for album of the year)ive heard all his work, and let me just tell you you look foolish when you try and make any argument stating Black Milk>_______ lyrically

^a dope +*% PRODUCER out of Detroit...i highly recommend you check out Tronic which came out on the 28th...sons beats are amazing

funniest post i seen all day.... how old are you? dont even compare Reasonable Doubt to any of Black Milks work... i like dude.... but he aint that lyricalyhomie.

Someone get this kid his medication. And FYI, as much as I LOVE Black Moon, Buckshot has never been what I would call a GREAT MC.

everybody always wants to compare ____ to rd/hov
laugh.gif

i think that pretty much speaks for itself the next time a ____is the greatest rapper/album of all time thread comes up

Originally Posted by Black Milk

After seeing some of your posts I realize you're one of THOSE guys.
eyes.gif
Black Milk is dope as$*%@ but don't get all hip-hop purist on everyone on the board.

And Buckshot...nvm

yo black i admire your enthusiasm for the underground scene,.. i thought i was the only cat that was feelin black as much as i think u do lol,. black is a goodmc and a extraordinary producer, but i can name tons of cats lyrically better then black, no hate intended,. for example ELZHI > your favorite rapper.

Back
Top Bottom