Black N Mild Discussion

i've never smoked one but they do smell good, but everyone that i do know does "freak" their blacks

when i use to smoke i would remove the filter paper and about 2/3rds of tobacco and replace it with das ganja. makes for a slow burn if done right and the dro cancels out the light headed feeling and bubble guts

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Best smell ever.

Worst taste ever.

Love em.

laugh.gif
 pretty much and everybody I know that smokes blacks freaks em. #WoodTip 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Let's talk about the classy cigars some of us love to inhale.

Ya'll freak ya'll blacks? Meaning removing some of the tobacco?

when i smoked blacks freaking was taking out the "cancer paper" but all the tobacco went back in - can't touch blacks anymore though after discovering blackMAX ...honeyberry, wood tip, grape whatever...much better pull

they get discontinued and the company has switched around like 5 times in the last couple of years so they are harder and harder to find but i manage

Originally Posted by Kingtre

when i smoked blacks freaking was taking out the "cancer paper" but all the tobacco went back in - can't touch blacks anymore though after discovering blackMAX ...honeyberry, wood tip, grape whatever...much better pull

they get discontinued and the company has switched around like 5 times in the last couple of years so they are harder and harder to find but i manage
For the record, YES. "Freaking" a black around my way is just removing the light brown 'cancer' paper. Not the tobacco. 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

I used to see BlackMaxx all the time in Huntsville.

I saw Swisher trying to make some Blacks now.

yea BlackMax was made by a couple different companies...they were the same size as blacks with different color tips to match the flavor...then they disappeared and came back as a larger cigar with a wood tip...

but black n mild pretty much has a monopoly with the 100 different styles/flavors and them big $** displays in every store/gas station etc
laugh.gif
so its getting tougher and tougher to find my blackmax-  i was getting them str8 from distributors for awhile and that was lovely but they keep getting "discontinued"
30t6p3b.gif

I have "freaked" them before, but I don't mess with them anymone.

I once smoked a whole box of black in one club outing on a triple stack. My mouth tasted like black for 3 days.

Wine, wood tip. One in the way to work, one in the way back. I need to stop..

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I once smoked a whole box of black in one club outing on a triple stack. My mouth tasted like black for 3 days.

laugh.gif
 i did that in vegas

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

roll.gif
yea out here for us it used to be one on the way to the club and one during letout - first time we hit mansion in miami and could smoke INSIDE it was a wrap...plus the club was open til like 5 am ...boxes got ran thru
30t6p3b.gif

i like the after taste but the smell stays on my hands for days...

here when people freak them they take out the cancer paper

i would smoke maybe 2 a year just cuz i wanted the taste...

probably wont do it anymore...its not lady-like

Back
Top Bottom