Black N Mild Discussion

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

These aren't classy though...

Smoke a real damn cigar like a man.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i used to freak em when i smoked em. everybody always say i freak black the best & always want me to freak em for em, they say i always make em pull like a blunt. blacks is too strong for me to smoke now, i just stick to the 93 octane gas

WHAT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I have "freaked" them before, but I don't mess with them anymone.

I once smoked a whole box of black in one club outing on a triple stack. My mouth tasted like black for 3 days.

roll.gif
yea out here for us it used to be one on the way to the club and one during letout - first time we hit mansion in miami and could smoke INSIDE it was a wrap...plus the club was open til like 5 am ...boxes got ran thru
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was in the store and I see that they come in 3 packs now? Dude ahead of me was just going to buy one, but the person ringing them up was like "Well 1 is $1.19 but you can get a 3 pack for $1.89"

yea you talking about the plastic zip lock bag joints with 3 in there? those are phillies...and are a little better pull wise but the plastic is still kinda restrictive-  reg black and milds are made by middleton

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Originally Posted by eashawty

i used to freak em when i smoked em. everybody always say i freak black the best & always want me to freak em for em, they say i always make em pull like a blunt. blacks is too strong for me to smoke now, i just stick to the 93 octane gas

WHAT

Made a wrong turn, bruh?

Been smoking since '06. About time to stop soon
tired.gif
. But yes, I freak them as well. Smoking a non-freaked Mild takes like 3 days LOL! They burn so slow...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Was going to make a thread about this.

I feel better now knowing im not the only one killing a box after a club outing
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nothing like the 1/3 of the black left the next morning.
LMFAO, so true. I love hitting the black in the morning right before work. Makes for the best bowel movements. 
I can't stand wine, I tried it once and never went back. I like the original with a filter tip, wood tip I grew out of. I also tried two flavors from the brand I think it was cherry and bold? they're too harsh

stopped YEARS ago and glad that i did.

anyone ever seen someone "fish tail" the plastic tip? +@%+ is kinda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

These aren't classy though...

Smoke a real damn cigar like a man.
who cares though? if i'm out fishing or something i'll chief a black and sip a brew. what do i gotta impress you for?

Woodtip Win Blacks are the only kind I mess with, but I stopped messing with black n milds a while ago.

I only hit Capones now.
al-capone-sweet-filter.jpg

When I did smoke Blacks they had to be freaked though. Hitting a black after smoking some tree always made your high feel better. It boosted your head up. Loved that feeling. 

But I stopped smoking tree, and not too much longer after I switched from BnM's to Capones

yea you talking about the plastic zip lock bag joints with 3 in there? those are phillies...and are a little better pull wise but the plastic is still kinda restrictive-  reg black and milds are made by middleton
Naw man, Black and Mild's
laugh.gif

I know what I saw

Originally Posted by PRIME

Woodtip Win Blacks are the only kind I mess with, but I stopped messing with black n milds a while ago.

I only hit Capones now.

When I did smoke Blacks they had to be freaked though. Hitting a black after smoking some tree always made your high feel better. It boosted your head up. Loved that feeling. 

But I stopped smoking tree, and not too much longer after I switched from BnM's to Capones

Mayne, I was hooked on them for a while. Them things are addicted, you NEED liquid to smoke with them because they dehydrate you.

laugh.gif

I know what I saw

You ain't trippin you're talking about the mini box that comes with three. Sometimes they have coupons inside

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I only hit Capones now.

Mayne, I was hooked on them for a while. Them things are addicted, you NEED liquid to smoke with them because they dehydrate you.
You ain't ever lied 
laugh.gif

I keep a bottle of water handy when I hit one

I only hit Capones now.
This man knows
pimp.gif

LOL. Amateurs.

B&Ms are pretty good. The wood tip changes the delivery by a lot. The length of them makes for a great session of just chilling and enjoying w/o having to light up one, every single 7-10 puffs like cigarettes. haha

I've tried all of them. The creme one was pretty good, but I ultimately like Mild/Royale/ or Regular. They have a lot of diff't blends/sizes now.

As for REAL cigars. YOu don't really smoke the whole thing. It'll kill you. So stupid, to whoever said you don't inhale. Real tobacco, won't burn all till the end. It'll kill itself out. That's the beauty of it. I'm not talking swishers or that type of stiff. I'm talking bout real cigars.

laugh.gif

I know what I saw
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom