Black people, do yall have problems breathing through your nose?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

admin sighting and this thread is still open.

dude said he lived in africa and spent years with groups of african blacks, well i live in america and spent years around whites, asians, hispanics, indians, etc. and you know what i've concluded......that we all have generally the same features. you remind me of this back woods bama white kid that asked me if blacks have pink tongues, like we're not human or something.

why am i wasting time on this thread, and why is this thread still open?
nah I cant stand those people. But lets be real, all races generally have distinguishing features. You know damn well they dont all look the same. Its just like how I see the difference in my face and all these white americans. I know what Im looking for, so I can tell the difference and likewise Im sure south americans can tell the difference between people from different countries in that region, and I know for sure that asians dont look like blacks which dont look like whites.

Race is a social concept. In other words, there is not a single strand of DNA that specifies your race. Sure you can tell if someone is black, white, asian,etc... but these are physical features, but they don't correspond to any DNA in our bodies. A black person's DNA could actually be more similar to aperson of a different race. Black people don't share a common DNA, same with asians, whites, mexicans, etc. It's all socially constructed.

Aight, this is a serious question. Obviously not everybodys the same, and Im not bein racist, but black people generally got flatter noses and I see a lot of yall walkin round with your mouths straight up open like you about to shove a hot dog in there. So Im thinking there must be a reason for this. Are some of yall not able to breathe through your nose and have to do it through your mouth?

85f2573e40e3043d008aad1b8bba8afbfadfa51.pjpg

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I thought the OP was black
youre not the first thats said that, I have to listen to !@%* about how I "act black" all day and Im a "n lover" from the rednecks at my school
Something's not adding up ...
nerd.gif

lol I saw the asian one before this one.. now it all makes sense

ah niketalk

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this still being open and the asian thread getting locked super quick

I'm not sure how this stayed open for so long, but I'll change that right now.

*Locked*

Back
Top Bottom