black/purple space jams in 95/96??????

Originally Posted by Rafool

EDIT

Never mind, I'm done.

It's boring, it's like arguing with a wall, or watching paint dry, at least back up what you say.
and u back up what u say?
wow. talking that talk, but not walking that walk.
who watches paint dry?
sick.gif
sick.gif

or argues with a wall?
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

anyways, only if i had 11,000 for a pair of these

You're a troll, you come in every thread, either saying gibberish or wait, yeah it's just saying gibberish.

When someone makes a thread that's unnecessary, you come in there and just bash on them instead of telling them where to post without bashing on them, youcome into almost every thread saying negative things, trolling, just like in your past sn.

Reason why you were banned.

And like I said, it's boring arguing with you just like watching paint dry, or talking to a wall, it's boring, that's why I don't do it, butthen again I'm doing it right now so I must be bored.

Now I'm done, keep on trolling, calling me a snitch, typing gibberish things, hope you last more than one month with that sn.

P.S. Instead of bashing on new members that make unnecessary posts, try to help them without telling them to log off or telling mods to please banned them,other than that, keep trolling.

Dudes still trying to be a mini mod SMH

I personally like the regular space jams better. Purple doesnt stick out as much

I should start my team of mini mods.

The good ones that is.

You know, ones that actually try and help out around here and restore NT like it used to be.

"Snitching" on people that are trolls or like to post %**!% all the time.

Peaceful place, with no flame wars going on all the time or lots of SMHs....

Just a thought.

that mini mod stuff is od to me.

pressing the report button is od too.

i could care less about the little spat between you guys and this isn't directed at you rafool so don't think im directing this towards you, but i hatewhen i've gotten into little verbal exchanges with members on here that the other member started, i say something slick to them that obviously hurts theirfeelings then they cry and press report, completely unnecessary imo.

it was beautiful when one of those e snitches reported me earlier this year, i explained the story to one of the mods and the e snitch ended up getting thewarning instead of me.

Blue > Purple
Stitched on 23 > Ironed on 23

I can't imagine paying $11k for them though. Seems like big time overkill

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Blue > Purple
Stitched on 23 > Ironed on 23

I can't imagine paying $11k for them though. Seems like big time overkill

this, collecting makes people do crazy things though, if they have the money more power to them but i could name 11 thousand better things to spend themoney on.

laugh.gif
I understand.

I've only reported people who have posted pron or things like that. Like last week's idiot that posted gay pron.
smh.gif

That's what I'm talking about, this guy though thinks I've snitched on HIM and constantly calls me a snitch for no apparent reason, why, trollperhaps.

He's the only one who brings it upon himself.

Other than that I really try to help new members out on where to post things, instead of telling them to get banned or log off.

The mini mod comment was a joke btw, not the other stuff.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

That would have been dope if Brand Jordan were to stitch the 23 instead of its usual print on. Less worrying about it rubbing off.

QFT

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

That would have been dope if Brand Jordan were to stitch the 23 instead of its usual print on. Less worrying about it rubbing off.
That would cost them an extra penny per pair. Come on Mike would never go for that
Yet the 2009 Space Jams, a below par replica of the 2000 retro w/ the same exact mold and quality of the CDP XI, is selling for $50 more than theoriginal retro
smh.gif

rafool is just as guilty as anyone else w/ the mini-modding and negativity... I believe he participated in the banning of the highly celebrated
frown.gif
RetroSniper
frown.gif
but in any case yeah we should all just not argue w/ each other and just plugeach other in with the best deals on all the fresh Jordans....

seen these SJs dont care for them cuz they cost too much and wont ever be Retroed....

rafool i dont have a problem w/ u but you have been the pot calling the kettle blacc lately I've seen

ohwell.gif

Actually no it wasn't me.

I did however report that one dude in the beginning of the old space jam thread who was going on and on flaming people.

You brought it upon yourself arguing and getting banned, I never reported you fam.

Edit: And notice how he stopped replying to this thread after he asked for something to back up my statement of calling him a troll.

Back
Top Bottom