Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

So there isn't one major shoe site that we haven't crashed.

Is Nike patting themselves on the back because their product caused their desired reaction????

Or do they kick themselves in the rear because they clearly are missing out on ALOT of sales???

Originally Posted by denondct1

Damn...i was almost at 100% then went to site is closed
same here. o well! stay positive guys. im still getting my II's tomorrow! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR OF AIR JORDAN 2009's!

smh.gif
0-2 on FC
smh.gif

Son of a &^*$# I was oh so close, as just was about everyone in here....i knew i wouldnt be able to get these and the EMs. Oh well, im gonna sell off somestuff to complete the XX3 set.

it's crap that some of us honestly had them, paid, then all of a sudden it's gone with nothing in the cart and a blank screen.

gave it a shot...ah well.

and to you that are bragging about getting them...congrats...your "e-rep" just went up a point. I hope you sleep better tonight knowing that. ha,losers

im officially done with JB. this is complete crap. i added it at 11:23, it was going super fast till the last step, then it was slow as could be. then the"due to popular demand" page came up. F U JB!

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

SHOULD I REFRESH THE PAGE? I ADDED THE SIZE AND THEN CLICKED ADD TO CART. THEN IT FROZE. %%@

it'll keep freezing. I entered everything and SOLD OUT!..nikes gay. JB is gay. I'm gonna go buy payless shoes..0-2 on FC!

Back
Top Bottom