Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

all gone now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shpongled25

did any nike talk people get em?!?!?!?

DUDE! Read the last 3 pages....seriously I swear people cannot read that get on this website...they should have a test in order for you to post about basicrules...reading, spelling, and not being an idiot

I was amped when I had them in my cart and was going through the checkout process.
My freaking heart was thumping all the way down in my feet, stupid me for actually thinking I would get a pair.

damn 1 for 3 in the past week on JB releases, but ended up giving my cdp to my boy who wanted it more than i did. SO i guess im 0-3 oh wells.

now that this is over let me let u guys in a little secret. the more programs you have running the slower your comp will go. at 8:00 close down all runningprograms including the extra Internet Explorer page with NIKETALK on it. u guys shouldnt let nike talk distract you and dont wait for someone to say THEY'UP! by then its to late.

still got them in my cart pretty sure i got the first size 12 too bad my mom is a b@#$% and wont let me borrow anything and i have no money till friday wen iget paid!!!

http://
hdr_shopping_cart.gif

• tab_shoppingcart_current.gif
  • tab_billing_inactive.gif
  • tab_shipping_inactive.gif
  • tab_review_inactive.gif
  • tab_complete_inactive.gif

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 12 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

https://secure-niketown.n...kout_fc/checkout_bill.jsp name=/atg/commerce/order/ShoppingCartModifier.moveToPurchaseInfoSuccessURL>
[table][tr][td]REMOVE[/td] [td]ITEM[/td] [td]SIZE[/td] [td]COLOR[/td] [td]QTY[/td] [td]UNIT[/td] [td]TOTAL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
You have no items in your cart
[/td] [/tr][/table]
niketown_sales_cart
mad.gif

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 13 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

I hate them so much, I was on the site right when they popped up put them in mmy cart went straight for the cart and it slowed down

Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 10 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yeah right.

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 9.5 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.

REMOVE ITEM SIZE COLOR QTY UNIT TOTAL
You have no items in your cart

merry christmas

i got to the end and it would say

sorry due to popular demand sz. 10.5 is sold out

i am so sick and tired of the joker *** $#!+

i have never had a order work for me online never never never

Back
Top Bottom