Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

First of all, these should not be called the Air Jordan XX3 Premier. Premier signifies the first of its kind. Only the White/Titanium-University Blue colorway fits this description. Since these will be the last colorway releasing, they should be called the Air Jordan XX3 Finale.

Secondly, this colorway is more than redundant (see Black/Varsity Red-Stealth and Black/White-Varsity Red). As loyal consumers of the Brand, it's safe to say that we could do without the colorway and still feel fulfilled.

Lastly, there is no reason for these to be limited. The initial launch was limited to build hype for the colorways that would follow. No such hype is needed now since this will be the final colorway.

I agree. I like this colorway quite a bit but I already have 3 pairs of XX3's in a Chicago Bulls colorway, and there is another Bulls colorway coming up next week....not to mention the white/black/red attack that has been the Year of the CountDownPackage. Does Jordan Brand expect me to feen over something they have given us over and over this year?

The fact that they will probably release the week of Christmas and are superlimited is not appealing either. I would rather spend time with my fam and friends than sleeping in the cold in front of a store the week of Christmas. I think it would've been smarter to have released this colorway as the Premier of the XX3 and then released the Titaniums now, because then I might be more excited...but then you got the UNC colorway coming next week too, sooo....I would have just loved to have seen more of a variety in colorways available in the XX3. Now, if they released a "Sugar Ray" white/green limited colorway, I might be packing my campout gear now, but instead I'm wondering if these are "special" enough to have to jump through hoops for Jordan Brand.

Seriously, QFT! I like these and all, but--really--I have enough black/red J's to last me quite awhile. Releasing around Xmas is terrible b/c I aint noScrooge McDuck, either, so I gotta buy gifts for others, too.

XI/XII (TAXIS!!!) CDP and CG Spiz'ikes ftw!

I'm going to try to get a pair if they release in Washington or Oregon. I really hope they change the 23 stores.

can anyone verify if this is a USA only release or will the rest of the world get 529 just like the titaniums?

Originally Posted by cobrab19

these are alright if i can find a pair for retail i just might cop
sorry but there is noway you will find apair of these for retail unless you are prepaired to campout infront of a store for about 4 days
otherwise you can forget it

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I really hope they change the 23 stores.
Agreed.
i don't care if they change any of the stores or not but i do hope they don't give them to the dtlr in columbia mall md. again.
i hate that place after what they did with the titanium release

reminds me on the cdp xv's lol

when you have a retro leftover you paint it red?

and Stealth xx3 left over with more paint!!
laugh.gif

still hot tho!
pimp.gif

these are honestly, a lot better in person. i saw these at chicago sole too, and they look great in person. but i can also agree that the motorsports orchicago xx3 would've been a more worthy premier release.

They had to be a bad color of the 23 and these are it they look very china town fake

if jordan brand was smart they would put another 529 pair on air jordan flight club...but they are stupid so it will be just like the titanium release...whichscrewed a lot of people over.

Back
Top Bottom