Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I know these kicks will be hott, but the pics just don't prove it yet. Anyone got decent pics to share to prove my point. I'm not trying to build hypebut I'm saying those black/red XX3s are doper than ppl think.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Is it possible that JB may keep releasing new XX3 colorways after the 2009 is released?

Nah Id say wit 2 premier , 3 lows , 7 other cw's for this year theyre def done wit this shoe for some years, get'em while you can
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

only way I would get these is to re sell, and I would not go out of my way to get them.

to have a pair personally......naw I'll pass.
rd 2/23/09?

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

only way I would get these is to re sell, and I would not go out of my way to get them.

rd 2/23/09?

Is 2/23/09 the new release date? I hope not.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I know these kicks will be hott, but the pics just don't prove it yet. Anyone got decent pics to share to prove my point. I'm not trying to build hype but I'm saying those black/red XX3s are doper than ppl think.
You are dead on . . I am changing my mind on these. . maybe go visit my aunt in NY. . . stand in line for 2 weeks. .
laugh.gif

But I do think real pics from one who knows lighting/dressing, these will be
pimp.gif
, when we get some good pics.

Ill drop 300$ for them .

I would pay $300 to have them and not have to sleep on the sidewalk in the cold for a week to get them.

LOL .. i bet the re-sell price is going to be only 200 ...

. . . . I KNOW your wrong . . but I hoope your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYone hate these, talk ab how cheap they look (even though its bc of the poor pictures), de-hype them, so I can buy them for 400$ !!!

*When they see real pictures everyone will drool*

i am telling everybody right now they are going to be selling these for atleast $1000-$1500 if not more

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i am telling everybody right now they are going to be selling these for atleast $1000-$1500 if not more

I'm not looking to sell ..... I'm looking to keep 'em if I get my hands on 'em. I expect them to re-sell for around 1G, tho.

i have to admit..i'm still angry at jb for releasing these shoes and the 11/12 pack right around christmas...he's going to make it tough on folks.

having said that...i'm a big fan of xx3's....but i'm not crazy about this colorway

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

I'm not looking to sell ..... I'm looking to keep 'em if I get my hands on 'em. I expect them to re-sell for around 1G, tho.

yeah , if i get my hands on a pair i am keeping them also. all i am waiting for now is a conformation on the 23 stores that are getting these and then it'son

I just called nike they told me the official release is 12/23/08 on that tuesday. Sorry if its old news, but I just found out.Thought I share.

I was told that these would be even more limited than the Titaniums since they will not be releasing overseas like those did. So, instead of 1058 total pairslike the Titaniums, only 529 pairs total will be made of the black/red.

Back
Top Bottom