Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by soups24

it's like what's happened to the baseball card industry back in the 90's.... anyway...congrats to those that got theirs...happy holidays to everyone

HOPEFULLY they follow the same path...

I'm tired of having to jump through hoops for every release.

And I'll never understand reselling as being "the next mans hustle". It's a shady practice, always is, always will be. Are you telling methat rather than getting a proper career in your life, you just want to resell shoes all your life? That's pretty lame if you ask me. He was on his job?How does that make all the others who stood in line in the same fashion? They were not on their job, because they weren't lucky enough to get their numberraffled, or they just weren't decieving enough to bum-rush lineups or know the store manager? Whatever.

its simple, some people arent as financially fortunate as others may be. They see this opportunity to make some cash and they take it. Others will hate becausethey dont have the heart to wait out there day after day with resellers and jordan loyalists so they sit on their +#$ and talk shiit behind a screen name.. Yougotta respect their "hustle" .. They waited it out, you didnt.. simple and plain

Originally Posted by yaw1800

its simple, some people arent as financially fortunate as others may be. They see this opportunity to make some cash and they take it. Others will hate because they dont have the heart to wait out there day after day with resellers and jordan loyalists so they sit on their +#$ and talk shiit behind a screen name.. You gotta respect their "hustle" .. They waited it out, you didnt.. simple and plain
I'm neither, but I found that statement hillarious
laugh.gif
Try taking care of a family and having a job, for some it may be heart, but for others it's called responsibilities.

Originally Posted by Respinda

And I'll never understand reselling as being "the next mans hustle". It's a shady practice, always is, always will be. Are you telling me that rather than getting a proper career in your life, you just want to resell shoes all your life? That's pretty lame if you ask me. He was on his job? How does that make all the others who stood in line in the same fashion? They were not on their job, because they weren't lucky enough to get their number raffled, or they just weren't decieving enough to bum-rush lineups or know the store manager? Whatever.
Cosign.

Resellers/Supporters come and answer.

Heres a situation I want someone to answer. What if you have a line of 23 people, 23 shoes, each person can get the size they want, but a reseller #1 or #2 inline buys up 3+ pair leaving the others looking stupid. So what do you think about that situation? Is that right? Is that fair?

just pay it no mind....dudes are showing off their jays on their mom's dining room table, apparently reselling isn't all that lucrative since theycan't afford to move out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And I'll never understand reselling as being "the next mans hustle". It's a shady practice, always is, always will be. Are you telling me that rather than getting a proper career in your life, you just want to resell shoes all your life? That's pretty lame if you ask me. He was on his job? How does that make all the others who stood in line in the same fashion? They were not on their job, because they weren't lucky enough to get their number raffled, or they just weren't decieving enough to bum-rush lineups or know the store manager? Whatever.
Cosign.

Heres a situation I want someone to answer. What if you have a line of 23 people, 23 shoes, each person can get the size they want, but a reseller #1 or #2 in line buys up 3+ pair leaving the others looking stupid. So what do you think about that situation? Is that right? Is that fair?

Of course it's not fair.. and its dead wrong. This is a situation where the stores need to take the responsibility of only selling one pair per person. Butunfortionatly, this is not the case, you've got stores that seem to cater to this nonsense, and so you've got this madness starting. Before thislaunch, I simply assumed that the one pair per person concept would be employed at every store, just considering the low numbers of these shoes.. especiallythe stores with the Nike reps right on site.. doesn't make sense to me how some people got 3 or more pairs.. the stores don't get anything out of this;they certainly don't get the resellers profit, or perhaps they just don't give a s--t.. who knows.

Cosign.

Heres a situation I want someone to answer. What if you have a line of 23 people, 23 shoes, each person can get the size they want, but a reseller #1 or #2 in line buys up 3+ pair leaving the others looking stupid. So what do you think about that situation? Is that right? Is that fair?

Of course it's not fair.. and its dead wrong. This is a situation where the stores need to take the responsibility of only selling one pair per person. But unfortionatly, this is not the case, you've got stores that seem to cater to this nonsense, and so you've got this madness starting. Before this launch, I simply assumed that the one pair per person concept would be employed at every store, just considering the low numbers of these shoes.. especially the stores with the Nike reps right on site.. doesn't make sense to me how some people got 3 or more pairs.. the stores don't get anything out of this; they certainly don't get the resellers profit, or perhaps they just don't give a s--t.. who knows.
I think they just don't care. They really need to put in a 1 or 2 per customer policy or something.

Cosign.

right? fair? again what world do u guys live in. It's called LIFE homie. Reselling may be a "shady" practice but this is a shady world we livein. hustlin is hustlin not matter what the product is.
And if thats the situation then ur just S.O.L. homie. U either suck it up and take the L or u do whatever it is tht u have to do 2 get the shoes if they meanthat much 2 u There's always a way.
O and emphasis on the "IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO U PART"

I wonder what stores had a first come first served policy.. just curious, cause if EVERY store did a raffle, then as I mentioned many pages before, you havethe same chance being first in line to someone last in line. So it's funny that you say that "there's ALWAYS a way".. what exactly are youreferring to?

Where there any stores that did this First come First Served policy? If so.. those are the only stores I'd ever go to.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Cosign.

right? fair? again what world do u guys live in. It's called LIFE homie. Reselling may be a "shady" practice but this is a shady world we live in. hustlin is hustlin not matter what the product is.
And if thats the situation then ur just S.O.L. homie. U either suck it up and take the L or u do whatever it is tht u have to do 2 get the shoes if they mean that much 2 u There's always a way.
O and emphasis on the "IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO U PART"
Oh the furthest I'd go is a few bills. If dudes are willing to drop almost a stack or more then thats them. Shoes aint the end all and be allso its only so far I'd go. I just know I'm not the type to step on other dudes toes just to make a quick buck.

And the mods have been slippin and slidin lately.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I just dont understand how people can knock the next mans hustle. Where do u people live? If sum1 is a reseller and thats how he makes his guap then u gotta respect that and let that man do him. Cant knock him cuz u wasnt on ur job. I dont care if a dude managed 2 get 23 pairs and planned on reselling them all. That just means that he was on his job.
I wasn't on my job?
indifferent.gif
First of all, I made acommitment to this country by joining the Marines. I take my job very seriously believe it or not. What exactly do you do? My schedule and life is prettystrict. I can't just travel to NY/LA or a spot that actually carries these releases. I'm in NC at the moment. In order for me to travel to MD/NY whichis the closet that sold them, I have to take leave, since its outside of the boundaries. If I get caught leaving the boundaries without approval, my rank getspulled. I have other Marines under me so I have to set the example(GUESS WHAT? ITS CALLED DOING THE RIGHT THING). Ask anyone in the Marines about the SpecialLiberty policies and crap we have to go through. We have limits on how far we can travel in a 1 or 2 day period. If I had a civilian job, I could have probablytaken off of work to try to get a pair.

You might need to fully read what everyone has said thus far about the situation. Nobody is knocking his hustle if thats what you want to call it. We aresimply saying, buy one and keep it stepping. Buying 2 is acceptable in most cases. He didn't need 3 pairs, point blank. I've been in Iraq everytime alimited release has came out that I want. I've missed out every single time. I was DOING my job, not on it. So let's get that straight...There areothers out there with more extreme cases then that.

I'm done talking about this now, I've said what I had to say. So I'm just going to keep it moving and enjoy this Christmas season with family andfriends who bring more enjoyment then sneakers. With that said, Happy Holidays. Everyone be safe out there...
wink.gif

For all of you who didn't cop and are crying shut up! For the people who are responding to ythe cry babies shut up! It's Niketalk and we are allsupposed to be family because we all share the same thing.........love for Jordan and his career and love for his beautiful shoes. Keep these threads on theright track by either talking abpout the shoes or giving some kind of good information. It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have toskim through all of this foolishness. Please!

i'm all down for people putting in work to get the shoes...
i mean...i wasn't in a position to take off a few days again to go camp for sneakers or do a lottery somewhere...for those that were able to doit....that's cool...that's what collecting is about...sacrificing for your collection - no doubt..

and i'm not even really mad a re-sellers...collecters made the market for them. i guarantee if cats would stop paying 1000-3500 for these shoes folks wouldnot be willing to go through all the effort to pick up a couple pairs to flip...i understand the business and economics of it...i appreciate that...i'm acapitalist myself and I believe that everyone is entitled to make profit on a sale...that's part of the process

my point is really more commentary then anything - it's sad that the market has created this environment where collectors have forced to choose to paycrazy loot or take days off work to get the shoes....that's bonkers

To all the cats that have a g sitting around to pay for a pair of shoes...kudos to you....but let's be honest - you'll be better off buying threeshares of google stock...and sitting on it for 3 years....

Back in the day if someone was first in line and bought all the shoes and he had my size and tried to flip them to me, he woulda got thumped, but now theway the shoe game has decayed I just would be like Ron Simmons and say DAMN!!!!

It's true. Bottom line is that those of you wishing dudes did not selfishly take care of their own needs by buying multiple pairs are being selfish at thesame time. Some dudes want multiple pairs to rock and sell. Nike is pricing shoes at $230 and limiting certain specific colorways at 529 pairs nationwide(while crushing their own competition). Is that not selfish and/or unfair? MJ got to take more shots then Dennis Rodman when they were rocking together. Isthat unfair? It's not about fair and unfair. It's more about real and unreal. I understand a lot of ya'll are just ventilating but, i mean....whatare you going to do? Just complain? I understand it hurts feelings but like homie said: "It's called LIFE" and people's feelings get hurt inlife everyday.

Here's how I approach it though: things will be unfair....people will do me wrong (like cop 23 pairs leaving none for me (although I did end up getting apair of the finales))...but what am I going to do? I'm going to get on the 'isshh that I've been on. I'm going to think in terms of win or loseon top of a right or wrong foundation. Bottom line is you lost and dudes that cop'd more than 1 pair won. You gotta play to win. That's what MJ used todo. It's probably unfair that MJ got 6 rings too, huh!?! The NBA should probably redistribute MJ's chips, eh!?

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have to skim through all of this foolishness. Please!

If you dont like what people are blogging about, why continue to read the blog ?

i mean for most places nowadays - most shops will only let you pick up 1 pair per person....so that's not an issue

i'm happy folks picked up the xx3's....i wish i was one of you but i'm not - so i'll just move on to fill other gaps in the collection....

If someone can spare the time to camp out for several days for a pair of shoes, reselling or not, more power to them. Some of us have places to be andresponsibilities to take care of, so we can't just chill outside of a store for a week and forget about them.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

For all of you who didn't cop and are crying shut up! For the people who are responding to ythe cry babies shut up! It's Niketalk and we are all supposed to be family because we all share the same thing.........love for Jordan and his career and love for his beautiful shoes. Keep these threads on the right track by either talking abpout the shoes or giving some kind of good information. It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have to skim through all of this foolishness. Please!

Fall back. We going against dudes who just exploit Js. We trying to make it easier for the true heads. Read what you said and read what everyone else put. Youarguing for these resellers but then you talking about family? Family don't step on family toes.

Another thing NT has taught me is there are alot of arrogant buttholes in this world
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom