Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Jordan Brand got everybody salty with these limited releases. People's feelings are really hurt.
Yeah feelings are hurt. Not over here but feelings are hurt.
Happens everytime. They will be F Jordan Brand this...screw JB that....but they will still be on here wanting to know when the next big thing is dropping.
Its a love hate relationship. But I do agree with dudes that they need to help their fans out more with availability.

Happens everytime. They will be F Jordan Brand this...screw JB that....but they will still be on here wanting to know when the next big thing is dropping.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have to skim through all of this foolishness. Please!

If you dont like what people are blogging about, why continue to read the blog ?

Well, simply to just see who got through and to also read about the experiences. It has been one of the largest blogs Niketalk has ever seen and I have beenreading it from page 1 and it has provided a lot of information that was very instrumental. That's why I continue to read it. I will by no means stopreading a blog bc people are here arguing. Rather, like I did, I simply tried to find a peaceful end so that the rest of niketalk doesn't have to also readabout two or three individuals arguing.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have to skim through all of this foolishness. Please!

If you dont like what people are blogging about, why continue to read the blog ?

Well, simply to just see who got through and to also read about the experiences. It has been one of the largest blogs Niketalk has ever seen and I have been reading it from page 1 and it has provided a lot of information that was very instrumental. That's why I continue to read it. I will by no means stop reading a blog bc people are here arguing. Rather, like I did, I simply tried to find a peaceful end so that the rest of niketalk doesn't have to also read about two or three individuals arguing.

My man, what did your boy say? hit me up on aim - jamespiritwo3

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

realtalk.

Jordan Brand gave us so many great colorways in the XX3, it's hard to be too upset...you would think.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I just dont understand how people can knock the next mans hustle. Where do u people live? If sum1 is a reseller and thats how he makes his guap then u gotta respect that and let that man do him. Cant knock him cuz u wasnt on ur job. I dont care if a dude managed 2 get 23 pairs and planned on reselling them all. That just means that he was on his job.
I wasn't on my job?
indifferent.gif
First of all, I made a commitment to this country by joining the Marines. I take my job very seriously believe it or not. What exactly do you do? My schedule and life is pretty strict. I can't just travel to NY/LA or a spot that actually carries these releases. I'm in NC at the moment. In order for me to travel to MD/NY which is the closet that sold them, I have to take leave, since its outside of the boundaries. If I get caught leaving the boundaries without approval, my rank gets pulled. I have other Marines under me so I have to set the example(GUESS WHAT? ITS CALLED DOING THE RIGHT THING). Ask anyone in the Marines about the Special Liberty policies and crap we have to go through. We have limits on how far we can travel in a 1 or 2 day period. If I had a civilian job, I could have probably taken off of work to try to get a pair.

You might need to fully read what everyone has said thus far about the situation. Nobody is knocking his hustle if thats what you want to call it. We are simply saying, buy one and keep it stepping. Buying 2 is acceptable in most cases. He didn't need 3 pairs, point blank. I've been in Iraq everytime a limited release has came out that I want. I've missed out every single time. I was DOING my job, not on it. So let's get that straight...There are others out there with more extreme cases then that.

I'm done talking about this now, I've said what I had to say. So I'm just going to keep it moving and enjoy this Christmas season with family and friends who bring more enjoyment then sneakers. With that said, Happy Holidays. Everyone be safe out there...
wink.gif
^ real talk and i respect u for holdin our country down i have many friends in the militay and kno how it is most these fools on here would nevereven dare to sign up but i think its wrong that the stores allow it and that like sneakgeekz said there were people waiting in the cold for 6days in ny that didnt even get them...thats jus messed up im not gonna hate on anyone for coppin but jus dont b soo greedy thats wat is killin the shoegame in the first place. and for the people that copped multiple pairs that is jus wrong plain and simple because there were many people the did"do there job and started camping days before that didnt even get them and then people jus walk rite up at the last second and were able to copthat is jus messed up period! this is the reason y i hate jb, nike and the shoe game period

Nobody camped out for 6 days in nyc and did not get them. I went to every store that was getting them in nyc and people who were camping out that long got'em. A whole lot of spots got late line ups. The only ones that got early 6 day (even 7 day) line ups was downtown Manhattan and those people who did itlike that all got pairs. I seen it with my own eyes. And I was one of them. Bottom line. Sneakgeekz is exaggerating; i'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

not feelin these yet...

I like them and can't wait to see them in person....but they aren't the best of the XX3's imo. I think that the white/red XX3's look more likea premier XX3 than these just from the materials used.

I ain't mad at these peeps that were able to cop.

What I can't stand, being an OG Jordan cat, is that 60% of these fools can give a damn about MJ and what these shoe's heritage is. They just see dollarsigns. It is just an object to them where I treat these baby's like art work.

Don't hate the game though. Survival of the fittest if you wanted them or just crazy luck in the raffles.

Is there an opportunity for JB to fix this mess hell yes. Will they who knows.

The stores SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING and only let you buy one. Since there were only 23 at each store. Give your community a chance to cop. They will all selland yet they just might have gained a loyal customer. Oh wait they don't care about loyalty they just want money too. At least my boy at NTC did the rightthing and it was 1st come first served.

Happy Holidays Y'all and now we need to get some of those fresh XX3 PE's in the market.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

ANYONE GOT A SIZE !2 THEY WANT TO PART WITH? ITS THE ONLY XX3 I don't have. Hit me up on PM
Please don't turn this into a Buy/Sell Forum... Keep your eyes out for a Size 12, orwait until the market comes down a little bit...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Jordan Brand gave us so many great colorways in the XX3, it's hard to be too upset...you would think.

You're very right. These weren't even in the top 3, IMO.

But nonetheless, I still wanted them
tongue.gif

imo these ain't got nothin on the titaniums. sure, i'd like to have em, but only to complete my xx3 collection. The colorway itself is one of the worstthough...

PRICES WILL DROP! I CAN GUARANTEE THAT. PPL TRYIN TO SELL FOR 3-4K ON EBAY AND PAIRS ALREADY SOLD FOR $1600 SHIPPED. NOBODY BUY THEM AND IN A MONTH THE PRICEWILL DROP CAUSE PPL WILL BE DESPERATE TO SELL. LOOK THE EMINEMS OR GOING FOR $800 NOW AND PPL TRYIN TO SELL FOR $1500-2000

when they went up on FC, i was able to add to my cart...filled out everything...got to the last page where i submit my order...it takes a while to load becauseit was trying to secure a connection...then finally when it connects, i get the message that its all sold out and to try again within the next couple ofdays...it's probably a standard message when something gets sold out...but is there a chance that they might restock? or like i said earlier, was thatmessage just a standard message when products are sold out?

There will be no restock I'm sure. That is a standard message for items that are sold out.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For all of you who didn't cop and are crying shut up! For the people who are responding to ythe cry babies shut up! It's Niketalk and we are all supposed to be family because we all share the same thing.........love for Jordan and his career and love for his beautiful shoes. Keep these threads on the right track by either talking abpout the shoes or giving some kind of good information. It really is disturbing when you are trying to rfead a blog and have to skim through all of this foolishness. Please!

Fall back. We going against dudes who just exploit Js. We trying to make it easier for the true heads. Read what you said and read what everyone else put. You arguing for these resellers but then you talking about family? Family don't step on family toes.

Another thing NT has taught me is there are alot of arrogant buttholes in this world
laugh.gif
for real.

PREACH

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'm sorry but your confirmation is different from an actual confirmation (see image below from ISS)

You can see that the confirmation is dated on the 24th and not the 23rd. And if you check the length of the color above your size exceeds the Black/Varsity Red length (should end above EACH, yours end above the price) Also the shoe name should go on top of the Grand Total price but your "blocked" section doesn't exceed the price, so it means it's a different item

So I say DUCK TALES until you post a correct Confirmation Email or the shoes itself....

nerd.gif

nice find. i dont believe this guy anymore
This was easy to figure out... Did anyone notice that $230.00+$10.38 doesn't =$244.38???

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I just dont understand how people can knock the next mans hustle. Where do u people live? If sum1 is a reseller and thats how he makes his guap then u gotta respect that and let that man do him. Cant knock him cuz u wasnt on ur job. I dont care if a dude managed 2 get 23 pairs and planned on reselling them all. That just means that he was on his job.
I wasn't on my job?
indifferent.gif
First of all, I made a commitment to this country by joining the Marines. I take my job very seriously believe it or not. What exactly do you do? My schedule and life is pretty strict. I can't just travel to NY/LA or a spot that actually carries these releases. I'm in NC at the moment. In order for me to travel to MD/NY which is the closet that sold them, I have to take leave, since its outside of the boundaries. If I get caught leaving the boundaries without approval, my rank gets pulled. I have other Marines under me so I have to set the example(GUESS WHAT? ITS CALLED DOING THE RIGHT THING). Ask anyone in the Marines about the Special Liberty policies and crap we have to go through. We have limits on how far we can travel in a 1 or 2 day period. If I had a civilian job, I could have probably taken off of work to try to get a pair.

You might need to fully read what everyone has said thus far about the situation. Nobody is knocking his hustle if thats what you want to call it. We are simply saying, buy one and keep it stepping. Buying 2 is acceptable in most cases. He didn't need 3 pairs, point blank. I've been in Iraq everytime a limited release has came out that I want. I've missed out every single time. I was DOING my job, not on it. So let's get that straight...There are others out there with more extreme cases then that.

I'm done talking about this now, I've said what I had to say. So I'm just going to keep it moving and enjoy this Christmas season with family and friends who bring more enjoyment then sneakers. With that said, Happy Holidays. Everyone be safe out there...
wink.gif
^ real talk and i respect u for holdin our country down i have many friends in the militay and kno how it is most these fools on here would never even dare to sign up but i think its wrong that the stores allow it and that like sneakgeekz said there were people waiting in the cold for 6 days in ny that didnt even get them...thats jus messed up im not gonna hate on anyone for coppin but jus dont b soo greedy thats wat is killin the shoe game in the first place

thats whats killin everything

Back
Top Bottom