Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

There's a video on youtube of a guy from SneakGeekz who was at jimmy jazz when the people were bumrushing the cops .. i'll try to find the link andpost it here..

There were people who got there that morning and got the shoes.. unfortunately for some people who spent days out there, no luck

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!

Congrats...and I see you selling them
nerd.gif

i got em in my sig just to see what kind of offers i would get...it would have to be extremely high for me to sell em...so im def not pressed to sell em,especially after all of the stuff i went thru to get a pair...feel like they got sentimental value
laugh.gif

and to the guy who commented on me gettin the CDP for $189 flat...yeah that Navy Exchange comes thru everyonce in a while...had a nice sale that day...had tocamp for over 10 hours for those, but it was worth it for that price
pimp.gif

and to Respinda: thanks man...thruout that 4 day span, i may have gotten like 10 hours of sleep max...it was crazy, i came so close multiple times just to getshut down, but all the work/traveling ended up paying off...and man that sucks for homie who camped that long and came up empty handed...and i agree theexperience of all that is crazy...i will never forget that weekend...call me crazy if you like...but it was nuts

had a chance to cop from flightclub but passed (gave my invitation to my homie, he was hella happy
smokin.gif
), don't feel like buying sneakers that i don't intend to keep and ihave no interest in reselling either
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

had a chance to cop from flightclub but passed (gave my invitation to my homie, he was hella happy
smokin.gif
), don't feel like buying sneakers that i don't intend to keep and i have no interest in reselling either
tired.gif

If your telling the truth, you are one of the very few who think like that these days.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

You guys are all really ignorant.
Why invest more of you feelings and efforts into a company that has proved themselves years ago?
The entire community gets a nice brolic
indifferent.gif

(I'm still coming for you head JB)
Did you end up not being able to get these?

yeah, i got my pairs.
If I would have known the quality was going 2 be so low, I would have copped a 9.5, and a 10.5,
rather than my short short man sizes

I had the shoes in my cart on FC and I went to check-out immediately. My order was processed and the money was debited from my account. I was pretty excitedbecause I was not able to get them from Sheikh in SF due to misinformation. I call nike right after I placed my order and they said everything was fine and ifmy order went through, I got them. I called them back this morning, and they told me that upon second glance, it looks like the shoes were removed from my cartas I was checking out and I did not actually get them. They arent sure why I was billed for the shoes or why my order even went through. They said that thishas happened to a few other people. Basically I paid $294 dollars for a $30 flight club T-shirt. I am just glad this whole ordeal is over even though I was notable to get a pair.

b9bupy.jpg

Man. It was nice to see the resellers out in full force at Millennium Shoes in L.A. It was even cooler to see all those suckers taking pictures in the parkinglot and putting them on Craigslist 2 min. after they bought them. Oh and when did all the gangster chicks get into reselling?! These releases were super lameand I hope JB can think of a better way to release their shoes.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I had the shoes in my cart on FC and I went to check-out immediately. My order was processed and the money was debited from my account. I was pretty excited because I was not able to get them from Sheikh in SF due to misinformation. I call nike right after I placed my order and they said everything was fine and if my order went through, I got them. I called them back this morning, and they told me that upon second glance, it looks like the shoes were removed from my cart as I was checking out and I did not actually get them. They arent sure why I was billed for the shoes or why my order even went through. They said that this has happened to a few other people. Basically I paid $294 dollars for a $30 flight club T-shirt. I am just glad this whole ordeal is over even though I was not able to get a pair.

b9bupy.jpg
Man....playing with people's emotions.

I didn't even bother after what happened to me at the premier release.... I'm just gonna cop down the road

I had the shoes in my cart on FC and I went to check-out immediately. My order was processed and the money was debited from my account. I was pretty excited because I was not able to get them from Sheikh in SF due to misinformation. I call nike right after I placed my order and they said everything was fine and if my order went through, I got them. I called them back this morning, and they told me that upon second glance, it looks like the shoes were removed from my cart as I was checking out and I did not actually get them. They arent sure why I was billed for the shoes or why my order even went through. They said that this has happened to a few other people. Basically I paid $294 dollars for a $30 flight club T-shirt. I am just glad this whole ordeal is over even though I was not able to get a pair.

b9bupy.jpg

thats messed up man sorry

b9bupy.jpg

damn bro....that hurts me just seeing that

^^^ sad to hear a story like that.. but I'm sure there are many others like it too. This is the last time I'm doing NDC that's for sure.. it'sactual lineups for me from now on (I just hope they actually bring the shoes to Canada next time).

^^ Hey Sneakgeekz.. yeah I saw your video before too... I think it's pretty sad that people who waited for more than 6 days didn't even get the shoewhile a bunch of haters decided to bum rush the line.. but I guess that's what people are willing to do when its $1500+ on the line..
smh.gif

What's funny in that Jimmy Jazz video is that there isn't even a lineup there.. just an angry mob of people fighting to get shoes.. and the worst partis I bet there was an organized lineup before things got outta control.. pretty sad how greed turns ordinary people into monsters.

BTW I just wanted to say that yer videos are awesome.. you've always got the inside scoop for all upcoming releases.. props to you and much respect for allthe great info!

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!

Congrats...and I see you selling them
nerd.gif

i got em in my sig just to see what kind of offers i would get...it would have to be extremely high for me to sell em...so im def not pressed to sell em, especially after all of the stuff i went thru to get a pair...feel like they got sentimental value
laugh.gif

and to the guy who commented on me gettin the CDP for $189 flat...yeah that Navy Exchange comes thru everyonce in a while...had a nice sale that day...had to camp for over 10 hours for those, but it was worth it for that price
pimp.gif

and to Respinda: thanks man...thruout that 4 day span, i may have gotten like 10 hours of sleep max...it was crazy, i came so close multiple times just to get shut down, but all the work/traveling ended up paying off...and man that sucks for homie who camped that long and came up empty handed...and i agree the experience of all that is crazy...i will never forget that weekend...call me crazy if you like...but it was nuts

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My Post Exchange needs to step their game up!

Originally Posted by hero47

whats the deal with the international release of these?
Uh.. if you hadn't followed up on here before, there was NO international release on these. I'm up here in Canada, and I had to change mycredit card address to that of a US address and confirm a US shipping address just to get an order via Flight Club.. and of course it doesn't work for meanyways.. but I had to try regardless.

It's a damned shame that they chose to keep these limited to the US.. oh well, hopefully the next hypebeast-uber-limited pair of shoes will beinternational. I'd like to see a Canadian-exclusive for once
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom