Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

"well all the people who have there pairs on ebay r DEF gettin sales or at least people r bidding on em. Type in XX3 premier and look at the auctions ofsellers that dont have a BIN. Prices are in the 1000's and it's still days left. Cant say that whoever wins these auctions will actually pay 4 theshoes tho but it seems that at the moment they are living up 2 the hype. "

Of course.. like I said the hypebeast is still in full swing right now, and there are plenty of rich boys willing to pay the extra cash to have these shoesright now.. but once these people clear out by January/February, all you'll be left with is your average consumers who will think twice before spending$1000+ on a sneaker.. and just look at the Titaniums, you won't find anymore auctions with these shoes fetching crazy prices.. most of what I've seenare BIN and they've been circulating on there for months now.

There's also a good chance that the resellers will actually get wise and just keep the prices high in the hopes that the shoes do sell once the economy isback on track.. and in the meantime their shoes will increase signifigantly in value, but then yer talking $3000 for a single pair of shoes... I think I'llpass.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

hahaha wheres Kevinmayne? hes not talkin smack anymore?LOL anyways, i guess hes a racist too. Too all the asians in this forum pass it on, PM he sent me earlier, LOLLLLL
roll.gif
x2

you mad kevin...
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAH

KeVeNMaYnE

50 Kudos
Why do you insist on riding my #!@# on the JB forum? Hop off kid seriously

I did get a pair so I could care less what the @!#% you think and regardless you didnt and thats whats causing your saltiness im guessing.

How old are you by the way? you seem like your 15 Asian
!%#%%.
That fool said that man I take offense to that cause I am Filipino...that fool seriously needs to be banned. He always trna start stuff and now istakin it too far first I saw him posting about that guy being Mexican and now this. Yo he needs to get right for real man. He got caught up now can't showhis face.

I just searched up Titaniums now.. could only find one auction with 8.5's below $500 with 4 days left.. everything else is Buy It Now, and those have beenlisting for months now. These are never gonna sell anytime soon.

hahaha wheres Kevinmayne? hes not talkin smack anymore?LOL anyways, i guess hes a racist too. Too all the asians in this forum pass it on, PM he sent me earlier, LOLLLLL
roll.gif
x2

you mad kevin...
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAH

KeVeNMaYnE

50 Kudos

I did get a pair so I could care less what the @!#% you think and regardless you didnt and thats whats causing your saltiness im guessing.

!%#%%.

LOL.^spells p*ssy. I dont know why he thinks im Asian but he obviously got problems against asian people. dude is a racist, lier, and pathetic as he is stupid.not to mention he cant do simple mathematics. hahaha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
x2

you mad kevin...
roll.gif
HAHAHAHAH

KeVeNMaYnE

50 Kudos

!%#%%.

LOL.^spells p*ssy. I dont know why he thinks im Asian but he obviously got problems against asian people. dude is a racist, lier, and pathetic as he is stupid. not to mention he cant do simple mathematics. hahaha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Fo sure everythin you sayin is true.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

WHERE MAH HATERS???????
*PAGING*

2uz6yxj.jpg

im not doubting you but i noticed that you blocked out the actual item so thats not really concrete

kevenmayne NDC is charging you 4$ More
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son got so excited to fib that he couldn't bust out a calc.

using his elementary math skills(or lack there of) to get the total.

Didn't realize how different the red's were until in the light. They could have at least gave ya'll matching colors for being overpriced already.Im still trying to figure out why these and the Titaniums were $230 any d*mn way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND

this is the real deal right here. everyone is heated and understandably so. i was at the annapolis mall release and wasn't fortunate enough to win theraffle. same thing happened to me at columbia mall for the titanium release.

everyone who missed out should be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop.
i'm no reseller,but i'ma keep it real... i only wanted them to sell. times are hard man, so i can def. understand those who are reselling on a release likethis.

now, reselling stuff like the 11/12 pack just to turn a profit i don't agree with. but with such a big flip ($230 gets u $1500+ in a matter of days)
eek.gif
there's no way i can knock the next man's hustle cause in today's financial climate, who wouldn't do that??

but the bottom line is this... the horrendous state of the shoe game is a direct result of nike/jordans business/marketing practices. u CANNOT hate on the nextman who was fortunate enough to cop, period! regardless of what he decides to do with them after he bought them.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND

this is the real deal right here. everyone is heated and understandably so. i was at the annapolis mall release and wasn't fortunate enough to win the raffle. same thing happened to me at columbia mall for the titanium release.

everyone who missed out should be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop. i'm no reseller, but i'ma keep it real... i only wanted them to sell. times are hard man, so i can def. understand those who are reselling on a release like this.

but the bottom line is this... the horrendous state of the shoe game is a direct result of nike/jordans business/marketing practices. u CANNOT hate on the next man who was fortunate enought to cop, period!
i'm not hating, but jordan brand will DEFINITELY be hearing from me. i suggest people do the same. nothing will change unless there isaction and you are heard. nike biz will be getting a call from me on monday, december 29th. book it.

^^^^i feel u! some may laugh but here's a suggestion...

wiith so many ppl angry about the way this release has gone, we need to create a petition of some sort. not sure how effective this will be. we need to ALLcall jb and give them a piece of our minds. there's strength in numbers and if we don't start to stand up things will never change.

i myself am done with jordan after i cop the cool grey spizikes. it's been a fun ride, but i hate what the shoe game has become cause htis is not what isigned up for. i know all things change in time, but this is just NOT what it used to be about.

hope jordan is happy (which i'm sure they are), but i'm done.

wiith so many ppl angry about the way this release has gone, we need to create a petition of some sort. not sure how effective this will be. we need to ALL call jb and give them a piece of our minds. there's strength in numbers and if we don't start to stand up things will never change.

i myself am done with jordan after i cop the cool grey spizikes. it's been a fun ride, but i hate what the shoe game has become cause htis is not what i signed up for. i know all things change in time, but this is just NOT what it used to be about.

I agree with you on this.

wiith so many ppl angry about the way this release has gone, we need to create a petition of some sort. not sure how effective this will be. we need to ALL call jb and give them a piece of our minds. there's strength in numbers and if we don't start to stand up things will never change.

i myself am done with jordan after i cop the cool grey spizikes. it's been a fun ride, but i hate what the shoe game has become cause htis is not what i signed up for. i know all things change in time, but this is just NOT what it used to be about.

i will call and then i will post the number. i will also tell you who i am speaking to. people need to call and do the same. things won'tchange unless consumers are heard on this issue.

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT THIS KICKS..
I KNOW EVERYBODY TRIED & I KNOW A LOT OF US FAILED..
BUT AT LEAST WE TRIED OUR BEST..

Does anyone know, the quantity of these kicks? Becasue i have seen these on Ebay for $3000

I think pretty much anything we say to Nike will fall on deaf ears. As one store owner in TO told me, "Nike Canada doesn't listen to us oranyone".. these guys are just too big for their own good, and we are going to keep buying their product no matter what.

One thing I wanted to mention: There's been alot of argument here as to why these shoes are so limited, and that the blame should be directed at JB forkeeping these at so tight numbers. I noticed that both these shoes and the Titaniums have got these wooden inserts designed to keep the shoes to form (muchbetter I hope when compared to those cardboard inserts you find in typical Nike/JB products). The question I have is whether or not these inserts would addsignifigantly more to the price of the BRED Finale Premier.. bringing it much higher than the retail $230 cost.

The reason I say this, is that the only honest reasoning behind why JB would keep these so limited, is if they were selling these at a loss. Think about it fora second: With such a limited number of pairs, there's no way they are making any serious profit off of these, and the resellers get to keep all of theadditional profit for themselves. Instead, JB can afford to sell these at a LOSS, for the sole purpose being to hype up the Jordan Brand so they can keepselling their regular releases.

Now I'm not sure what special additions/inserts/promos the Eninem or other limited sneakers have had, but I've seen other shoes come out in limitednumbers with some rather interesting inserts; inserts that you'd think would otherwise bring the total cost of the shoe past $400-$500, yet they keepselling em at $250 or so, cause at such a limited quantity, they can afford to do so. On the flipside, if they chose to make the BRED Finale Premiers a generalrelease (with wooden inserts and all), the risk is that these may not sell as well as Nike/JB would have hoped, JB would stand to lose money on each shoe sold(due to the higher than retail price of the shoe), and if the shoes DO manage to remain on shelves, then there is no hype to allow for the Jordan line tocontinue selling in 2009.

Let's face the facts: Michael Jordan is long retired, yet his brand is still selling strong, and will continue to sell strong for years if not decades tocome. And if they continue to peddle out these hypebeast limited releases that recieve mainstream media coverage (such as the Sporting News article that wasposted a few pages back), then it'll allow for more mainstreamers and sneakerheads alike to continue to put all their money into general release Jordansuntil the next hypebeast-ultra-limited release arrives.

Do you really think that this is the end of the ultra-limited-line of Jordan shoes? Of course not. Hell, JB will probably release a premier version of the AirJordan XX4 (or 2009, or whatever they choose to call it) in the same 529-ultra-limited-quantity, or do the same with the upcoming DMP II's or otherreleases. The point is that everyone seems to be mad at JB for releasing these ultra limited shoes.. but I'm sayin that just as the resellers are doing itnow, JB is just doin their own type of hustle: they don't get any of the insane profits pulled in by resellers and they probably are selling each XX3Titanium and BRED Finale Premier at a loss, but the use the hypebeast attention to get more of their general releases like the True Flights, like the SixRings, like the AJ1s and other Nike shoes sold to both the general consumers and the sneakerheads. When you think of it in that manner, it sounds like a soundbusiness strategy on paper, only in reality all you see is consumers fighting each other just to get a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

SCREW YOU JORDAN BRAND

this is the real deal right here. everyone is heated and understandably so. i was at the annapolis mall release and wasn't fortunate enough to win the raffle. same thing happened to me at columbia mall for the titanium release.

everyone who missed out should be directing their anger toward jordan, not necessarily those who were fortunate enough to cop. i'm no reseller, but i'ma keep it real... i only wanted them to sell. times are hard man, so i can def. understand those who are reselling on a release like this.

but the bottom line is this... the horrendous state of the shoe game is a direct result of nike/jordans business/marketing practices. u CANNOT hate on the next man who was fortunate enought to cop, period!
i'm not hating, but jordan brand will DEFINITELY be hearing from me. i suggest people do the same. nothing will change unless there is action and you are heard. nike biz will be getting a call from me on monday, december 29th. book it.

Honestly Nike is a multi-billion dollar business and us sneaker heads are just a very minute part of the industry. Do you think they care about us in general,not really? If there are limited release or a general release either way, they are going to sell their shoes and have consumers spend money. You have torealize Niketalk is a sneaker forum catered to sneaker community. More than half of the people in the world have never heard of Niketalk. Complaint or nocompliant, the outcome will not resolve anything. It is what it is, life goes on.

Originally Posted by Respinda

I think pretty much anything we say to Nike will fall on deaf ears. As one store owner in TO told me, "Nike Canada doesn't listen to us or anyone".. these guys are just too big for their own good, and we are going to keep buying their product no matter what.

One thing I wanted to mention: There's been alot of argument here as to why these shoes are so limited, and that the blame should be directed at JB for keeping these at so tight numbers. I noticed that both these shoes and the Titaniums have got these wooden inserts designed to keep the shoes to form (much better I hope when compared to those cardboard inserts you find in typical Nike/JB products). The question I have is whether or not these inserts would add signifigantly more to the price of the BRED Finale Premier.. bringing it much higher than the retail $230 cost.

The reason I say this, is that the only honest reasoning behind why JB would keep these so limited, is if they were selling these at a loss. Think about it for a second: With such a limited number of pairs, there's no way they are making any serious profit off of these, and the resellers get to keep all of the additional profit for themselves. Instead, JB can afford to sell these at a LOSS, for the sole purpose being to hype up the Jordan Brand so they can keep selling their regular releases.

Now I'm not sure what special additions/inserts/promos the Eninem or other limited sneakers have had, but I've seen other shoes come out in limited numbers with some rather interesting inserts; inserts that you'd think would otherwise bring the total cost of the shoe past $400-$500, yet they keep selling em at $250 or so, cause at such a limited quantity, they can afford to do so. On the flipside, if they chose to make the BRED Finale Premiers a general release (with wooden inserts and all), the risk is that these may not sell as well as Nike/JB would have hoped, JB would stand to lose money on each shoe sold (due to the higher than retail price of the shoe), and if the shoes DO manage to remain on shelves, then there is no hype to allow for the Jordan line to continue selling in 2009.

Let's face the facts: Michael Jordan is long retired, yet his brand is still selling strong, and will continue to sell strong for years if not decades to come. And if they continue to peddle out these hypebeast limited releases that recieve mainstream media coverage (such as the Sporting News article that was posted a few pages back), then it'll allow for more mainstreamers and sneakerheads alike to continue to put all their money into general release Jordans until the next hypebeast-ultra-limited release arrives.

Do you really think that this is the end of the ultra-limited-line of Jordan shoes? Of course not. Hell, JB will probably release a premier version of the Air Jordan XX4 (or 2009, or whatever they choose to call it) in the same 529-ultra-limited-quantity, or do the same with the upcoming DMP II's or other releases. The point is that everyone seems to be mad at JB for releasing these ultra limited shoes.. but I'm sayin that just as the resellers are doing it now, JB is just doin their own type of hustle: they don't get any of the insane profits pulled in by resellers and they probably are selling each XX3 Titanium and BRED Finale Premier at a loss, but the use the hypebeast attention to get more of their general releases like the True Flights, like the Six Rings, like the AJ1s and other Nike shoes sold to both the general consumers and the sneakerheads. When you think of it in that manner, it sounds like a sound business strategy on paper, only in reality all you see is consumers fighting each other just to get a pair of shoes.
Very well said, if you don't want to be in the game then retire but people talk the talk but when it all comes down to it you know youcan't resist on making the purchase because it's JORDANS. Sneakers=Crack!

Originally Posted by Respinda

I think pretty much anything we say to Nike will fall on deaf ears. As one store owner in TO told me, "Nike Canada doesn't listen to us or anyone".. these guys are just too big for their own good, and we are going to keep buying their product no matter what.

One thing I wanted to mention: There's been alot of argument here as to why these shoes are so limited, and that the blame should be directed at JB for keeping these at so tight numbers. I noticed that both these shoes and the Titaniums have got these wooden inserts designed to keep the shoes to form (much better I hope when compared to those cardboard inserts you find in typical Nike/JB products). The question I have is whether or not these inserts would add signifigantly more to the price of the BRED Finale Premier.. bringing it much higher than the retail $230 cost.

The reason I say this, is that the only honest reasoning behind why JB would keep these so limited, is if they were selling these at a loss. Think about it for a second: With such a limited number of pairs, there's no way they are making any serious profit off of these, and the resellers get to keep all of the additional profit for themselves. Instead, JB can afford to sell these at a LOSS, for the sole purpose being to hype up the Jordan Brand so they can keep selling their regular releases.

Now I'm not sure what special additions/inserts/promos the Eninem or other limited sneakers have had, but I've seen other shoes come out in limited numbers with some rather interesting inserts; inserts that you'd think would otherwise bring the total cost of the shoe past $400-$500, yet they keep selling em at $250 or so, cause at such a limited quantity, they can afford to do so. On the flipside, if they chose to make the BRED Finale Premiers a general release (with wooden inserts and all), the risk is that these may not sell as well as Nike/JB would have hoped, JB would stand to lose money on each shoe sold (due to the higher than retail price of the shoe), and if the shoes DO manage to remain on shelves, then there is no hype to allow for the Jordan line to continue selling in 2009.

Let's face the facts: Michael Jordan is long retired, yet his brand is still selling strong, and will continue to sell strong for years if not decades to come. And if they continue to peddle out these hypebeast limited releases that recieve mainstream media coverage (such as the Sporting News article that was posted a few pages back), then it'll allow for more mainstreamers and sneakerheads alike to continue to put all their money into general release Jordans until the next hypebeast-ultra-limited release arrives.

Do you really think that this is the end of the ultra-limited-line of Jordan shoes? Of course not. Hell, JB will probably release a premier version of the Air Jordan XX4 (or 2009, or whatever they choose to call it) in the same 529-ultra-limited-quantity, or do the same with the upcoming DMP II's or other releases. The point is that everyone seems to be mad at JB for releasing these ultra limited shoes.. but I'm sayin that just as the resellers are doing it now, JB is just doin their own type of hustle: they don't get any of the insane profits pulled in by resellers and they probably are selling each XX3 Titanium and BRED Finale Premier at a loss, but the use the hypebeast attention to get more of their general releases like the True Flights, like the Six Rings, like the AJ1s and other Nike shoes sold to both the general consumers and the sneakerheads. When you think of it in that manner, it sounds like a sound business strategy on paper, only in reality all you see is consumers fighting each other just to get a pair of shoes.
Well said my friend limited releases are their form of marketing

Originally Posted by hero47

i thought these were gon be relased in Jan, i hate how jordan keeps messin around with these release dates, i slept

Originally Posted by hero47

people that camped STILL didnt get the shoe... LIKE ME

HAHAHAHAA........all on the same page! So...did u sleep or camp out?

You guys are all really ignorant.
Why invest more of you feelings and efforts into a company that has proved themselves years ago?
The entire community gets a nice brolic
indifferent.gif

(I'm still coming for you head JB)

Back
Top Bottom