Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Excellent post ooIRON MANoo

The pics brought back memories when I was a kid that wanted to be like Mike!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttttttt I slept on the release yesterday now I have to pay 1.5k for a pair....

Not like I can't avoid it I have the titanium xx3s so its only right that I cop these. DAMN IT....

WHY DID THE COLORWAY HAVE TO BE SO $(#*$(%( NICE!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I wish JB would just STOP, and just go away forever. DAMN IT.

I think you would live if you didn't buy them....then you wouldn't have to pay $1,500. You could just be happy you have the Titaniums.

Jordan Brand appreciates you though. So do the resellers!
wink.gif

It was a very successful release to say the least. I absolutely love my pairs. Great way to end the XX3 in my opinion.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I think you would live if you didn't buy them....then you wouldn't have to pay $1,500. You could just be happy you have the Titaniums.

Jordan Brand appreciates you though. So do the resellers!
wink.gif

@*#& Jordan brand.

As for the resellers, *shrug* don't really love em but I don't hate em.

#%%# Jordan Brand?

How can you say that after you are obviously feenin for their product? As though you HAVE to have their merchandise? You say "I wish JB would just STOP,and just go away forever. DAMN IT" well, JB can go away if you wanted.....just STOP buying.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

#%%# Jordan Brand?

How can you say that after you are obviously feenin for their product? As though you HAVE to have their merchandise? You say "I wish JB would just STOP, and just go away forever. DAMN IT" well, JB can go away if you wanted.....just STOP buying.
I just hate em for dropping good stuff when I just copped something. I don't really hate them.

However sometimes some of these retros piss me off. This obviously isnt a retro. I do however wish that JB would some day stop dropping shoes so the sneakersthat we already have retain some aura of exclusivity. Retros ruin the past for me somewhat, I dont mind a retro here and there but JB always overkills.
laugh.gif
I buy em because I like em, not because I need em.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

It was a very successful release to say the least. I absolutely love my pairs. Great way to end the XX3 in my opinion.

pimp.gif
also great way to end a legacy with the xx3 finales
glasses.gif

Man don't listen to him he's just tryin to get everyone to notice his sig.....he pops in every couple of pages with like a couple of words thatdon't really make any sence or have any meaning.

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

^^ you have no meaning.. to bad you didnt be able to cop these amazing kicks oh well better luck next time..

indifferent.gif
if there amazing then why would you be selling them?

Back
Top Bottom