Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

2sb5o1x.jpg

SMh If you have to lie and photo shop that you got these you are definatley a lame. Only a herb would even consider doing that.
sick.gif

Congrats to the one's who really got these.

[table][tr][td]JordanFaNatiC526[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
Because i do not like jordans
[/td] [/tr][/table]SO U DON'T LIKE JORDAN THEN Y IS UR NAME JORDAN FANATIC
indifferent.gif

HA HA HA HA LMFAO this kid keeps getting funnier everyday....dosen't like Jordans yet his name is Jordan Fanatic.....always in the JB forum......bought theXXIII premiers just dosen't add up. Like I said HE DOES NOT MAKE ONE BIT OF SENCE IN THE THINGS HE SAYS!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

SMh If you have to lie and photo shop that you got these you are definatley a lame. Only a herb would even consider doing that.
sick.gif

Congrats to the one's who really got these.

Are you talkin bout that KevinMayne dude?

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

^^ you have no meaning.. to bad you didnt be able to cop these amazing kicks oh well better luck next time..

Please spell check Mr. Jordan fanatic....."To bad you weren't not didn't........................" you get my point youngin haha.

i have been looking for a pair of these in a size 10.5 or 11 or 11.5 for my collection and i came across something strange

i am looking at about 10 pairs on e-bay right now in the sizes above and 4 of them are size 10.5

now whats strange is only 1 of the 4 size 10.5 's has a tag , the other 3 do not

all of the 11's and 11.5's i am looking at have tags so i started looking at other sizes and i am only seeing 10.5's with missing tags

does anybody know whats up with this or has anybody seen this with other sizes

i'm also bidding on ebay and my only concern is the code on the tag matches the code on the box. that way you know you're buying an authenticpiece.......

^^ you have no meaning.. to bad you didnt be able to cop these amazing kicks oh well better luck next time..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Lol.....seriously there are some clowns on niketalk, this is what makes life exciting. I bet he's readint this and just fuming to say something butdoesn't want to get burned somemore so people can look at his signature.

i m looking for a pair of sz10 to complete my collection...
wished i was in US, otherwise i will defintely go into the line... but i m having my euro trip thou~
had no luck w/ the FC release...
sigh...
but let me choose one more time, i still choose my euro trip~ hoho

Here's an interesting fact. The first 5 clowns that started the campout 7 days early at Niketown NY in 30 degree weather were there to resell. On anirrelevant note, at least 2 of that 5 were struggling with obesity problems.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i have been looking for a pair of these in a size 10.5 or 11 or 11.5 for my collection and i came across something strange

i am looking at about 10 pairs on e-bay right now in the sizes above and 4 of them are size 10.5

now whats strange is only 1 of the 4 size 10.5 's has a tag , the other 3 do not

all of the 11's and 11.5's i am looking at have tags so i started looking at other sizes and i am only seeing 10.5's with missing tags

does anybody know whats up with this or has anybody seen this with other sizes
To answer your question I think alot of stores didnt have numbered pair. The store I got mine from only only had 3 with hang tags on them. Lucklymine was tagged.

^if thats the case...then are there way more than 529?...or were the tags just missing from the pairs??? luckily i got mine w/ tag

How the hell can Jordan Brand manage to screw up something as little as adding numbered hang tags to 529 sneakers?!?!!??! Oh, and delivering 23 pairs toExpressions in Boston!!!!!! Now we have to wait for a "private gathering" God knows when, to do the raffle....SMH

Back
Top Bottom