Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

funny how all of my local sneaker head "boys" don't reveal their plans 2 acquire shoes until after they get them
ohwell.gif

I'm always down 2 join forces when it comes 2 major sneaker drops. I'd rather have a "boy" have the shoes than a random herb stranger...
since we are the same size Kelv, I'm going 2 have 2 run you out of town. So far i have 34th over your head. Harlem is next.
I'm def getting on my monoploy tip, join me while u have the chance
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

I did get my size 13's off of Flight Club, but I'm upset at the fact that somebody in the Memphis, Tennessee distribution center stole my tag and stuff. Now I don't know which number my shoes are.
mad.gif
Non-the-less, I'm still glad that I have them at all.
pimp.gif
Fucc the poor bastard that stole my hang tag.
devil.gif

....Nice thought but highly doubt that.

More like you got an un-numbered pair. FC got more than 23, so it wouldn't shock me.

Just be happy! I wouldn't trip!

ohwell.gif
sincere wrote:

I did get my size 13's off of Flight Club, but I'm upset at the fact that somebody in the Memphis, Tennessee distribution center stole my tag and stuff. Now I don't know which number my shoes are.
mad.gif
Non-the-less, I'm still glad that I have them at all.
pimp.gif
Fucc the poor bastard that stole my hang tag.
devil.gif

There was a couple of cats that didn't get a tag in Foot locker on 34th either, so I wouldn't sweat it.
ohwell.gif

^^^Why do u love my style?
roll.gif

I'm just posting pics like my OG NinjaHood used 2, before they banned him...
besides, is it not obvious I am the owner of 2 grand kicks, why would I not have a camera? (NT sig. sarcasm, 8 years strong...)

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

HERE IS MINE PAIR THANKS GOD I PAY SOMEONE ON LINE TO COP THIS FOR ME I GIVE 200 TO STAY ALL WEEK AND 240 FOR MY JOINTS
most of the xxiii finale look dirty and ashy. but your pair looks extra clean. love it.

thanks a bunch NT5000
I respect you as a straight up OG around here (even tho I have about 7 years of NT more than you
laugh.gif
jkjkjk)
You post nothing but valid points and knowledge every time you use this website.
And finally, get rid of your garbage Jordan's, and keep your heat. Hope they stay rockable for the next 20 years
by then original molds should return...
pimp.gif

i just got mine in #95 sz. 11 and let me say these are smokin hot

they look good in the pictures but when you have a pair right in front of you

they look 2300 times better

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^Why do u love my style?
roll.gif

I'm just posting pics like my OG NinjaHood used 2, before they banned him...

besides, is it not obvious I am the owner of 2 grand kicks, why would I not have a camera? (NT sig. sarcasm, 8 years strong...)

i'm hatin on u right now.
smh.gif

since everybody is posting some pics of there limiteds , i will go ahead and take my turn..... enjoy

http://

http://

just alittle heat from my collection

so i hope you like it......................peace

I'm straight HEATED right now! It's been 17 days since the release of these shoes and still Expressions of Boston has not contacted the 76 people ontheir raffle list to invite them to their "private gathering" to raffle the 23 pairs off!! Whatever they are planning to make it up to us, it betterbe worth the wait!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom