Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

^^you are right about the tag , if i had the 23rd pair i would want everybody to see it because they would get more money for being number 23 but too me theshoes look real

they have everything the fakes don't have like the tag , the cedar tree inserts and on the box it say's premier which most fake boxes don't saypremier. also if you look at the

box were it has the colorway, it say's black / varsity red and on almost every fake shoe box it says black / red ( the varsity is left off ) no matter whatkind of shoes they are .

there is one more thing , the real pairs have that translucent candy apple red paint under the mid sole plastic and on the fakes the mid sole are just brightred plastic (there is no paint )

now all that being said and to me alot of proof that the shoes are real there is still one thing that is fishy and that is him saying all the tags werenumbered the same way xx3 of 529

now maybe he made a mistake and just his were numbered like that or thats how the 23rd pair made was numbered or maybe he got one of the extra pairs made byjordan brand

i don't know but , when it comes to $1500 or $150 or even $15 i don't take no chances. if i see even the smallest thing wrong or if one thing does notadd up then that is it for me

no matter what kind , how nice or how cheap the shoes are i will not put my money on the line and take that chance of getting burnt because some jackazz wantsto make some money by ripping people off.

thats why i was trying to get to the bottom of this , i wanted to see if the story about the numbers check out because if it really is the 23rd pair made andit was numbered different then that would be great to have

well the shoes have not sold yet and maybe some info will come out about this like the person with the number 23 of 529 will come forward and just settle thewhole thing

Let me settle the #'s thing 4 ya.
JB has always messed up with serial #'s on shoe i.e., 2001 Jordan 1 retros
The #ering for the Titanium's was on point for the most part, until a few hundred un#ered pairs showed up
laugh.gif

I hear a myth of 2 Titanium's having the same #?

These finale premiers are ultra trash
READ MY POST, THE ENTIRE OVERALL QUALITY IS TRASH, ON SOME REAL
I must admit, they are displayed in my room, with the suede attracting dust right onto the shoe. It;s a decent shoe 2 look at
however the quality is 2002ish and very retro-like
the ankle collar is not like titanium's or old loves, its very cheap
Glue residue all over
suede already gave out in some parts
many many pairs from NYC were un#ered
the boxes were majorly trashed
is it me, or did the old loves come with the CD, and not these finales?...
the lace tips were black
the titanium's and old loves had according color-themed lace tips
other than that, these are neck-breakers
and believe me, I been here for damn near a decade, I don't make stuff up
at least i have 3 pairs of these
happy.gif
roll.gif
smh

mjmvp thats sick that you and your dad both got a pair, did your dad give you his pair or did he keep it? lol

Hi all.

I'm obviously new here, so pardon my complete lack of any cred first and foremost. :^)

I was one person who was lucky enough to get able to get a pair of these Air Jordan XX3 Premier through Air Jordan Flight Club. I didn't want to postanything until I actually received the pair via FedEx and held them in my hands..

Anyways, I'm not quite sure if others have posted who were able to get their orders through Flight Club, but my pair of size 10 DID NOT COME WITH ANUMBERED HANG TAG. I looked in the box, removed the wooden inserts and looked in the shoes...the tag is no where to be found. Has anyone else in this forumgotten a pair from Flight Club WITH a numbered hang tag? Please let me know as I'm very interested myself....

Happy New Year all...

congrats AirJason on getting a pair from flight club. thanks for the photos.

it's only a guess, but i'm sure there are a little more than 529 pairs out there...but not too much over.

tag or no tag, you're one of the lucky ones.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Really??? No # hangtag??? Maybe there are more than 529 of these then...

No maybe, Im sure they made more than 529, thier too many unnumbered pair floating around.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

My story on this release is crazy...read if you like...Saturday after coppin the CDP from the NEX for $189 and Black Fridays from C'monwealth VA, I hopped in the whip and headed for NY in hopes of securing a spot in line...I met up w/ my homie up there in Brooklyn...we headed for Manhattan b/c the Footaction and Footlocker on 34th St got em and the Champs (all w/in walking distance of one another)...so we drove by each and footaction and champs had 23+ ppl in line...so we go to footlocker and there was less than 23 so we posted up w/ our chairs, sleeping bags, etc...come to find out we ended up being 24 and 25 in line b/c the cats that were there before us made a list...so me and my dude camped there for like 36 hours (in the snow and rain, like 15 degrees outside) hoping someone would give up...

so we left and headed to the Bronx (fordham road to be exact) to Jimmy Jazz...we headed there b/c we got word that the manager was not allowing line ups...we go in and talk to him and he confirmed no line ups, so we are like thats whats up...we go to his crib, get a few hours of sleep and go back the next day...like 30 hours before release time...we planned to just chill in the area keeping eyes on the store and as soon as someone started to line up, we would be on it...so we get there and there is like 13 ppl in line! im like *%$!, but there was only 15 in line, so we are good (or at least thats what we are thinkin)...after a few hours of waiting we get word from the manager that he is only going to sell 10 pairs!!!! Couldn't believe that BS...so we gave it a lil while longer, but ended up leaving b/c my man said that jimmy jazz is know for being grimey like that...so we had one more hope...Moe's out in QB

We get there and the line is full! we chop it up w/ a couple of the dudes in line for a minute and he said Moe's said they were selling less than 23 pairs and were charging like $460 per pair! crazy...so at this point NY is on lock and I'm mad, b/c there was no way for me to cop in NY after driving from VA...go back to my man's crib and told him that my last shot was the raffle in MD...told him i was going and he agreed...we bounced around 1 am and headed to MD (he brought his lady and 2 of his homeboys to increase our chances)...we get there, sleep in the whips for bout an hour and go inside the mall...by the time the raffle went down there was at least 200 ppl there...so chances were slim...got our tickets, im number 427...

so they start the raffle, by about the eight number called, they say 4....2.........4...im like nooooooooooooooooo, so close...anyway like the 10th or 11th number was 427!!!! i cant explain how i felt when they called my number, it was insane!!! so im up there lined up behind the ppl who already had their number called, and im hoping my man gets his number called too...there is like 2 or 3 left and they didnt call my dude's number, but they called his homie's number! so we both got our pairs and in our sizes...9.5 and 8.5!! it was unbelievable...guess God was with us on that one, being as much work and travelin i put in...

oh and for those that were at the annapolis DTLR raffle, i was the dude w/ the white/black siberian c'monwealth fitted and thrashin sb's on...my boy's homie was the cat w/ the red verizon jacket on and the burgundy Brooklyn fitted...

Big up to all the cool dudes we met from NY in the 34th street footlocker line...got my pair homies!!!!
My friend, you could've stood in Footlocker on 34th b/c I originally was #23 and throughout the campout I was bump up to #18. Talk about luck.Definately a bigup to the cats at Footlocker who held that line down b/c the Footaction line was buns.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

it's only a guess, but i'm sure there are a little more than 529 pairs out there...but not too much over.

Yeah, I dont know how valid this is, but when I was speaking to the Nike Sales Supervisor after my order got canceled, he claimed that there weremore than 23 pairs released on the site. He said that there were 23 pairs released of each of the sizes listed ( Hard to believe) while the regular stores got23 pairs total. It just seems strange that all of these pairs are popping up without tags...

Like the Eminem 2's, a sale rep told me their are a few thousand floating around, I dont know if that strue or not but it looks like a lot of people gotthese online and their are alot for sale so their is defiantley more than thought. congrats to who got these and are keeping them.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Yeah, I dont know how valid this is, but when I was speaking to the Nike Sales Supervisor after my order got canceled, he claimed that there were more than 23 pairs released on the site. He said that there were 23 pairs released of each of the sizes listed ( Hard to believe) while the regular stores got 23 pairs total. It just seems strange that all of these pairs are popping up without tags...

Oh hell NO. Total BS. There were only 23 pairs on there. But I can care less these are the most overrated XX3's. Titamiums most definitley the BEST qualityand number 1 XX3!!!

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Yeah, I dont know how valid this is, but when I was speaking to the Nike Sales Supervisor after my order got canceled, he claimed that there were more than 23 pairs released on the site. He said that there were 23 pairs released of each of the sizes listed ( Hard to believe) while the regular stores got 23 pairs total. It just seems strange that all of these pairs are popping up without tags...

Oh hell NO. Total BS. There were only 23 pairs on there. But I can care less these are the most overrated XX3's. Titamiums most definitley the BEST quality and number 1 XX3!!!
how'd u know that for sure?

If I didn't know for sure I would keep my mouth shut like most peeps need to do when they talk without knowledge.

wow, you're still throwing your 2 cents around in this thread?
roll.gif

Last time you posted you had back 2 back post saying and I quote "nope"
Do u have anything truly worth posting at all?
Oh and thanks for the knowledge you are about 2 drop in response 2 this very post
happy.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

wow, you're still throwing your 2 cents around in this thread?
roll.gif

Last time you posted you had back 2 back post saying and I quote "nope"
Do u have anything truly worth posting at all?
Oh and thanks for the knowledge you are about 2 drop in response 2 this very post
happy.gif
True.
wink.gif

These have been going for 1k on ebay. Not as high as some of the resellers thought but still 4-5x profit. The sz 12's and 13's have been commanding themoney though.

i like watching the guy in sneakgeekz video trying to act like he's the man by creasing them. Give me a break, he's lucky he didn't get jumpedwaiting in line. I would not want to walk out of that store with a pair of those in my hand with all them hawks watching.

Back
Top Bottom