Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by xcabezonx07

I like 'em, but not worth going through the whole deal. Wish I had a contact at times like these.

It would have to be one helluva contact. To get these you really need a store that gets them, some really warm gear, and a week with nothing else to do butwait on the sidewalk.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

is there anyone else in here that camped out for the titaniums in here?
i got screwed on that release

i camped out for the titaniums at the columbia mall in maryland for 4-days because the release was supposed to be first come first served but the morning ofthe release they changed it
to a raffle and ofcourse my number did not get called. i was there all week by myself and then the night before the release 500 people showed up. i wasstill first in line at the outside doors when the managers gave us the bad news and said it is changed to a raffle. i was so mad i could not believe thishappened .

when they came out with the 23 stores i didn't think one of them was going to be in maryland but to be the columbia mall which is only 20 mins. from myhouse. i just knew this was going to be a easy cop for me and then to be there all week day in and day out and then have this happen was just a joke.

i don't care if maryland gets this release again or not i am going up to new york to get mine so i know if i camp out all week and i am one of the 23people in line then i will get a pair of these shoes.

so if there is anybody in the area of maryland who wants to hook up and go to new york and campout for these shoes get at me........................peace

Man someone want to hook me up with the kicks?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

is there anyone else in here that camped out for the titaniums in here?
i got screwed on that release

i camped out for the titaniums at the columbia mall in maryland for 4-days because the release was supposed to be first come first served but the morning of the release they changed it
to a raffle and ofcourse my number did not get called. i was there all week by myself and then the night before the release 500 people showed up. i was still first in line at the outside doors when the managers gave us the bad news and said it is changed to a raffle. i was so mad i could not believe this happened .

when they came out with the 23 stores i didn't think one of them was going to be in maryland but to be the columbia mall which is only 20 mins. from my house. i just knew this was going to be a easy cop for me and then to be there all week day in and day out and then have this happen was just a joke.

i don't care if maryland gets this release again or not i am going up to new york to get mine so i know if i camp out all week and i am one of the 23 people in line then i will get a pair of these shoes.

so if there is anybody in the area of maryland who wants to hook up and go to new york and campout for these shoes get at me........................peace

Hope you get your pair this time around. I hope some spot in Philly gets these.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

wouldnt these most likely just be at the same spots that got the titanium

Possibly but didn't that store in Houston that had the Titaniums shut down recently or was that just a rumor?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Possibly but didn't that store in Houston that had the Titaniums shut down recently or was that just a rumor?

Wait are you saying Kickz at the Galleria closed? I thought they were the only store in Htown to get them. Ray Odom's spot.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Wait are you saying Kickz at the Galleria closed? I thought they were the only store in Htown to get them. Ray Odom's spot.

Yes, that is what I heard a while back. Can anyone confirm?

I see a lot of mad people, this is the hottest colorway XX3 yet, and all I'm hearin is trash, garbage, etc. The same people who thought the chicago'sthat just dropped where fire, come on. These are fire, any word on what 23 stores?

Back
Top Bottom