Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Juice8732

What i'm wondering is how the campout for this is going to work. Because there might be some people lining up, say, on the 18th or 19th for the CDP. But also there could be someone lining up on one of those days, but they might want the XX3's. So I'm just wondering how that is going to be handled. Someone care to elaborate?
i was wondering the same thing

2m07kl.jpg

zl6xhs.jpg

word. i really dont understand. lets only sell 529 pair. i would hate to sell 52,900 and make 100 times as much money.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

word. i really dont understand. lets only sell 529 pair. i would hate to sell 52,900 and make 100 times as much money.

I agree. Wow not make more pairs, have Mike Bibby, JJ, and whoever else wear black red Js ballin in the NBA wear them and then sell a buttload of them to markthe end of signature Js. This is going to be the last signature J, so why limit the crap out of it.......doesn't make sense.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

And I work, too, so the folks that have supported Jordans (like me) throughout the years really can't take off work, and even if I could, the drop is rightaround the Holidays which means I would have to camp out and be away from family the whole time.
frown.gif

Man, JB pisses me off so damn much sometimes.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

2m07kl.jpg

zl6xhs.jpg

I'm beginning to have second thoughts. These pics makes this shoe look like one of the worst XX3's period. I didn't expect them to be the best, butI didn't expect this either.

^^ Those pics aren't the greatest but I can see how the black can get ashy-like over time. Still, I would like to get them but I'm not going to go outof my way for them. Anyone got better pics?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

I agree. Wow not make more pairs, have Mike Bibby, JJ, and whoever else wear black red Js ballin in the NBA wear them and then sell a buttload of them to mark the end of signature Js. This is going to be the last signature J, so why limit the crap out of it.......doesn't make sense.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

And I work, too, so the folks that have supported Jordans (like me) throughout the years really can't take off work, and even if I could, the drop is right around the Holidays which means I would have to camp out and be away from family the whole time.
frown.gif

Man, JB pisses me off so damn much sometimes.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yep. same here. these wont drop round my way. but, i wouldnt camp regardless. id rather pay the 2 stacks or whatever they end up goin for. aint goin to,but would rather.

Originally Posted by ES300

207oq3c.jpg

Let's GOOO!
pimp.gif

They look a helluva alot better in these pics.I want these and I have the money but not the time and patience.Thats why this limited s*** sucks.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

unnumbered will release worldwide.

^^^^^ Source? Do you have a date when they'll release worldwide, just not numbered? I take it they won't have the shoe trees either.

i want concrete info on THESE
still no list of stores
now rumors of worldwide release..

this cw is weak compared to the titaniums if this is going to be last XX3 should'nt JB come up something better than this
grin.gif
i hate to say it but the exclusivity of these shoes made it appealing and notits appearance
tired.gif

The best of all 23's and i know a spot gettin them here in the H will have these 4 sure had titaniums but dont care for blue to much but this is black andred how its suppose to be done got mines for sure.

Back
Top Bottom